MHSA on saturday

devinej

Is anyone going to MHSA on saturday? Jumpers? I'm looking for someone to hang around with. Never been before! I'm not totally sure I'm going but i hope i am,

:howdy:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
devinej said:
Is anyone going to MHSA on saturday? Jumpers? I'm looking for someone to hang around with. Never been before! I'm not totally sure I'm going but i hope i am,

:howdy:
oooooooooo do you know there web site? I know they do speed events... do you know if they do paybacks? How far is it from somd?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
flarenuphope said:
oooooooooo do you know there web site? I know they do speed events... do you know if they do paybacks? How far is it from somd?

Check out www.mdsaddle.com and then go to page #5 of there prize book for the list of classes. I think the speed doesn't go until the end of the day in the Western ring. Not sure about the payback.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
flarenuphope said:
ooooooooo i thought she ment mwha :doh: im going sunday. thanks fred!

flare were you trying to get info. on Maryland Western Horse Show Association?? The shows are run out of the Howard County Fair Grounds. It would probably take about 45 to 50 minutes to get there from PG Eq. Center.

devinej

i'll be doing Speedy jumper classes! those are fun too :)
it is the MSA, i guess, and they were also calling the saturday mhsa cuz its rated or something. what is it rated? C?

fredsaid2

devinej said:
it is the MSA, i guess, and they were also calling the saturday mhsa cuz its rated or something. what is it rated? C?

Yes, C rated. The afternoon and ring 2 divisions are MHSA except for open hunter. It shows three Children's/Adult Jumper classes as MHSA. Sunday is a schooling show. Good Luck!

G

GVF

We are going with Max on Sat in the jumpers. Look for the buckskin tobiano stallion. You can't miss the GVF enterage!! LOL

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
awesome! i'll look for you! i'll be the red head with the bay jumper and the ches. pony hunter
Hey.... Do you have a 16'3 bay that came home with tri colors last show? :eyebrow: :roflmao:

S

saddlesore

devinej said:

Can someone explain the difference between the MSA, MHSA, and any other pertinent Maryland show info I need to know? I'm all confused here! :confused: I think I've been mixing up the 2 all this time.

S

saddlesore

devinej said:
I"m Greeen Yayyyy!!!!!!!!

Congrats! :yay:

I've had some very nice people send me green - thanks, ya'll! But beware, devine: it doesn't take long for the ding dongs to come out. :lmao:

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
Can someone explain the difference between the MSA, MHSA, and any other pertinent Maryland show info I need to know? I'm all confused here! :confused: I think I've been mixing up the 2 all this time.

MSA - Maryland Saddle Association
MHSA - Maryland Horse Shows Association

MSA holds a series of weekend shows in the summer at PG Eq Center.

Saturday most of the classes are C rated through MHSA with some open classes.

Sunday is a schooling show. You can register for their circuit and accumulate year end points.