Mia Bella Candles

ashley8880

ashley80
I just Recently started selling Mia Bella Candles and wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with selling from this company?? I love the candles and couldn't find anyone in my area that sold them.

MrX

High Octane
i used to work with a girl that sold em....she said it was a good company to work with and she made decent money too. My GF bought one and we were given a bunch of free samples. They are nice...

I cant say i know of anyone else in somd that sells them, heck not many even know about em lol.

EDIT* lol....I just noticed what section this was in....oh well.

runnerboy1500

My mom sells them. She lives in Leonardtown, and has been selling them for several years now. We love them in comparison to Yankee candles. They are 98% clean burning and you can see the difference. The jar doesnt get covered with soot, and neither does the wall it is near.

nicole_M

:yeahthat: I love Yankee candles the best!

:yeahthat: Yankee is my favorite. Also "For Every Body" at Kohls. They are always on sale and they smell wonderful. I get my Yankee candles 50% off retail at a little shop 15 miles south of Baltimore, where my father-in-law lives.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I just Recently started selling Mia Bella Candles and wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with selling from this company?? I love the candles and couldn't find anyone in my area that sold them.

I have been selling them for about 2 years and I LOVE it. I live in 20617.

MrX

High Octane
Waht are they made of?

And don't karma me and tell me WAX!!!

:lol:

mia bella said:
Our natural wax candles are crafted from a blend of plants and vegetables broken down to create a clean burning, 100% natural wax. Our wax will burn cooler with no black sooty mess and amazing scent throw

The are definitely cleaner burning and everyone ive sampled has an incredibly accurate smell (really smells like its name implies)

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Maybe this will help her explain???

Mia Bella's Gourmet "Soy/Veg" Scented Candles are made using a proprietary formula of natural, renewable materials from the American Farmland. This combination of vegetables, plants, soy and beeswax burns clean (which means no black stuff on the jars!) and is practically soot free. If you spill it, clean it up with soap and hot water.

We use only the highest quality fragrances and the scent is infused throughout the entire candle so you get the same incredible fragrance from the top to the bottom.

Once you try a Mia Bella Candle, you will know why scented candle customers nationwide are calling it the "Best Performing Candle Ever Made!"