Michael Cohen written statement.

TCROW

My favorite part is the bit about the proxy buyer (who was reimbursed from the Trump Foundation) for the art of Trump’s portrait.

Even better is that the jig was up back in 2013 when this happened.

What an egomaniac! Sad!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Is that a cemetary?

But, it really is not funny, sha, but I get it. This Congressional hearing is because libprog leapfrogs got outed. They are scrambling, and not doing a very good job at it; so to speak. God bless the USA. :patriot:

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

This_person

You mean he was convicted of lying to Congress when he said that Trump was a great guy and boss and did nothing wrong.

Hoo boy.
Lying is lying, right?

All we know is that he is willing to lie for money or prestige. Given that, why should we believe a single word he said yesterday?

But, more importantly, he didn't say anything of consequence, because every charge or bad-mouth was based on opinion and not a bit of it was based on verifiable fact. As Vrai pointed out, even Debbie Shultz asked him if we should believe him and he said no.

TCROW

Lying is lying, right?

All we know is that he is willing to lie for money or prestige. Given that, why should we believe a single word he said yesterday?

But, more importantly, he didn't say anything of consequence, because every charge or bad-mouth was based on opinion and not a bit of it was based on verifiable fact. As Vrai pointed out, even Debbie Shultz asked him if we should believe him and he said no.

Generally, when incarcerated persons have info to share on some crimes, they are generally not believed just because their word is their bond. The info is checked out and, if appropriate, law enforcement acts on it. It's no different here. These things may not be verifiable fact by civilians using open sources of information, but they are certainly verifiable, or able to be debunked. I'll wait for more info.

Or, are you saying he should face a 2nd charge for lying to Congress? To what information do you have access to know either way?

This_person

Generally, when incarcerated persons have info to share on some crimes, they are generally not believed just because their word is their bond. The info is checked out and, if appropriate, law enforcement acts on it. It's no different here. These things may not be verifiable fact by civilians using open sources of information, but they are certainly verifiable, or able to be debunked. I'll wait for more info.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: "How can we corroborate what you're saying?"

Cohen: "I don't know."

:roflmao:
🤷

Or, are you saying he should face a 2nd charge for lying to Congress? To what information do you have access to know either way?
Again, he didn't lie. They asked him what he "knew", and he said, "nothing, but I have my suspicions."

That's what testimony in the world of Rep Cummings looks like.

transporter

🤷

Again, he didn't lie. They asked him what he "knew", and he said, "nothing, but I have my suspicions."

That's what testimony in the world of Rep Cummings looks like.

If I may...

So the original sessions in which Cohen lied...the ones in which of these people lied to Congress or simply refused to answer direct questions-despite having no legal standing upon which they could choose not to answer....and the committee chair or committee members just moved on.

ALL those sessions were run by REPUBLICAN committee chairmen! What do you think of testimony in the world of those members of Congress???

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The info is checked out and, if appropriate, law enforcement acts on it. It's no different here. These things may not be verifiable fact by civilians using open sources of information, but they are certainly verifiable, or able to be debunked.

Sort of like Blasy-Ford's Kavanaugh confirmation testimony. They took time to inverview the people she said were there and they all had no recollection of those events taking place. Funny but I missed the part where she was charged with lying. Or the other 2 women who also made claims against him ever being criminally punished in any way. Dozens of rape parties with dozens of participants, it should be easy to find at least 1 witness to that crime.