Michael Cohen written statement.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sort of like Blasy-Ford's Kavanaugh confirmation testimony. They took time to inverview the people she said were there and they all had no recollection of those events taking place. Funny but I missed the part where she was charged with lying. Or the other 2 women who also made claims against him ever being criminally punished in any way. Dozens of rape parties with dozens of participants, it should be easy to find at least 1 witness to that crime.

That was another show - Dems are becoming famous for them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What makes you think I despise successful wealthy people?
The part of the text that you quoted and highlighted. Because we all know that all successful people got their money in nefarious ways. Just like the poor are that way because the man is keeping them down and not because of their questionable life choices.

This_person

That's a pretty broad assumption.

I have never, at any point in my life, ever said that all successful people get their money in nefarious ways, nor have I ever said, nor have I ever thought, that people are poor because the man is keeping them down, whatever else you said. I don't know who "we" is in your sentence, but I can tell you beyond the shadow a doubt, that "we" is not me.
So, do you believe Cohen or not?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Given that he's a known liar to Congress on this subject, what makes his accusations (that he says can not be corroborated) more believable now than his denials previously?
It fits the desired narrative.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Any bets that those that believe Cohen also believe Christine Blasey Ford's account of what happened too.

Midnightrider

You d9nt have to believe Cohen, he has evidence to back up his story. Just like obamas BC, you don’t have to believe the man, but only an idiot denies hard evidence.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
You d9nt have to believe Cohen, he has evidence to back up his story. Just like obamas BC, you don’t have to believe the man, but only an idiot denies hard evidence.
Hard evidence?
  1. Wire transfer to Stormy that Cohen sent.
  2. Documents on Trump's networth, he said he believed the estimates of Trump's wealth were inaccurate and overblown but offered no evidence of that claim.
  3. College threat to not release his records, written by Cohen. Who else didn't release their college into?
  4. Trump portrait auction scam, outlined by Cohen without any proof offered.
  5. Trump tweets where Trump was mean to Cohen.

Damn man, now that right there is one Hell of a smoking gun. :roflmao:

Makavide

Not too talkative
Given that he's a known liar to Congress on this subject, what makes his accusations (that he says can not be corroborated) more believable now than his denials previously?

Cohen is being refered to the DOJ for lying to congress - again!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cohen is being refered to the DOJ for lying to congress - again!

Cohen: "I lied....but I am not a liar."

That's a direct quote, btw.

Midnightrider

Such as?

Even he admitted he has no evidence. So if you have some, you better run and call him. Help a brotha out.
Those checks are certainly evidence, and he allegedly has tapes.
He said he doesn’t have direct evidence of trump colluding with the Russians. Not that he has no evidence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Those checks are certainly evidence, and he allegedly has tapes.

Those checks are not illegal, nor do they have anything to do with something illegal.

He said he doesn’t have direct evidence of trump colluding with the Russians. Not that he has no evidence.

It's either evidence or it's not. There's no "kinda sorta".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol: All the lies Trump has told and the GOP is losing their minds over Cohen's lies?

I don't know about the GOP, but I am losing my mind because it's clear that lying to Congress is only illegal when the Democrats are trying to put you in jail.

You, Mr. Libertarian, should be outraged by that. I note, however, that you aren't.