Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell will have to fly "Air Freight"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Company wants to weigh passengers before flights to help planes use less fuel

The issue of weighing passengers before flights can be dicey. While calculating the appropriate weight on an aircraft can be critical for flight safety, airlines forcing passengers to be weighed can come off as crass, insensitive, and outright body-shaming.

But one British startup wants to discreetly weigh passengers in order to help airlines save on fuel costs and keep passengers from feeling like they’re being shamed for their size.

Hijinx

The airlines want to weigh passengers to save weight.

Passengers would like some where to put their legs. Jammed in like sardines.

This_person

So, they estimate the weight and they're always on the high side....perhaps there's some weigh they could estimate lower? Say, take the last 1,000 flights and see how much they're too high as a function of the fuel used vs. estimated need, and adjust?

Seems a far less intrusive and insulting weigh (are you seeing what I'm doing there?) to reduce fuel.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Mr. Kyle. May I ask you to do a minor adjustment to the post title?

As Moore and O'Donnell are clearly adherents to/believers in the GND they won't be flying. Won't even fly in exchange for carbon credits.

At least that's what I've been told by my next apartment neighbor in Khabarovsk. But then, again, maybe I should take what he says with a grain of salt; he claims to belong to a club called the "Ignorantis."

--- End of line (MCP)