Michael Moore Orders Rioters To Demolish Police HQ, Pushes Kaepernick Call For ‘Revolt’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In the posts, Moore specifically urges protesters to “demolish” the Minneapolis Police Department’s 3rd Police Precinct headquarters, accuses “White Minnesota” of telling the world that it’s “OK” to “murder” black people, and calls for open “revolt.”

In response to escalating riots in his city over Floyd’s death, Democratic Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey ordered that police “evacuate the Third Precinct.” By the end of the night, rioters had utterly demolished the building, while the Saint Paul Police Department reported that more than 170 businesses were “damaged or looted” and “dozens of fires” were set.

Amid the chaos Thursday night, Moore cheered on the “good citizens” for “burning down the evil police precinct,” demanded that “all police should go home,” and suggested that race should determine who is allowed in the police department.

“Good citizens burning down the evil police precinct in MN after all police were out [and] safe,” Moore tweeted Thursday night (posts below). “All police should go home. No violence please. Police HQ must be demolished by the city tomorrow as a show of contrition to black America. Rebuild PD with decent kind [people] aka [people] of color.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mich...h-police-hq-pushes-kaepernick-call-for-revolt

BOP

In the posts, Moore specifically urges protesters to “demolish” the Minneapolis Police Department’s 3rd Police Precinct headquarters, accuses “White Minnesota” of telling the world that it’s “OK” to “murder” black people, and calls for open “revolt.”

In response to escalating riots in his city over Floyd’s death, Democratic Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey ordered that police “evacuate the Third Precinct.” By the end of the night, rioters had utterly demolished the building, while the Saint Paul Police Department reported that more than 170 businesses were “damaged or looted” and “dozens of fires” were set.

Amid the chaos Thursday night, Moore cheered on the “good citizens” for “burning down the evil police precinct,” demanded that “all police should go home,” and suggested that race should determine who is allowed in the police department.

“Good citizens burning down the evil police precinct in MN after all police were out [and] safe,” Moore tweeted Thursday night (posts below). “All police should go home. No violence please. Police HQ must be demolished by the city tomorrow as a show of contrition to black America. Rebuild PD with decent kind [people] aka [people] of color.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mich...h-police-hq-pushes-kaepernick-call-for-revolt
I'm calling for Fat Bomb to be dropped off over Somolia...from 30,000 feet.

Hijinx

Not when you are a well known shiit stirrer like Michael Moore.
He's made himself rich on the backs of the unfortunate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"My name is Michael Moore. I'm not merely a has-been, I'm a never-was despite the best efforts of CNN and MSNBC. Follow me for diet tips..."

Toxick

Splat
I love the attached picture.

It looks like he's ordering two Double Whopper combo meals.

black dog

Free America
Funny how all these Important Folks haven't made it to the front lines and help burn down these towns.
The rioting millennial's should start in the wealthy neighborhoods first.... Why burn 20 year old hoopties when you can burn new BMW's and Mercedes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Remember when they said that Donald Trump's language was dangerous and inciting violence?

Now they're like (stay with me here) it's all Trump's fault because if he wasn't a white supremacist all those black people that cops in Democrat cities have killed would still be alive.

Trump is SO powerful that he can make Democrats kill black people. He can make BLACK cops kill black people.

THAT is power. Not quite like George Dubya, who could conjure up hurricanes to kill black people, but power nonetheless.

Hijinx

The riots will be over one day and the police will move back into their precinct.
The taxpayers will have to pay to remodel it and make it fit to move back in to/
It probablly needed to be refurbished anyway.

Michael Moore nees to be charged with incitement to riot.

In less than 6 months we went from having a booming economy with record setting employment regardless of sex, race, religion, sexual preference, boxer vs. briefs, chocolate vs. vanilla, ketchup vs. catsup... scratch that one... F U catsup people, to inciting the destruction of business and infrastructure pretty much guaranteeing no one can thrive. That doesn't seem so 'progressive' to me.