Michael Vick Speaks...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2992890

In a statement before the media Monday, Vick said he took full responsibility for his actions. He concluded by saying: "I will redeem myself. I have to."

"First, I want to apologize for all the things that I have done and I have allowed to happen. I want to personally apologize to Commissioner Goodell, Arthur Blank, Coach Bobby Petrino, and my Atlanta Falcons teammates, for I was not honest and forthright in our discussions," Vick said.

"I was ashamed and totally disappointed in myself, to say the least. I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts. What I did was very immature, so that means I need to grow up."

Vick said he now has rejected dogfighting and has found religion as a result of the federal charges. "Dogfighting is a terrible thing. I reject it," he said.

"I totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as I move forward to better Michael Vick the person, not the football player," Vick said.

"I take full responsibility for my actions … I am totally responsible."

Kerad

Vick: "Through this situation I've found Jesus."

:killingme :roflmao:

Of course he's found Jesus....of course he has. :lmao:

Amazing...the timing. It's is truly a miracle how the famous find Jesus right after they get caught doing something they shouldn't have.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Kerad said:
Vick: "Through this situation I've found Jesus."

:killingme :roflmao:

Of course he's found Jesus....of course he has. :lmao:

Amazing...the timing. It's is truly a miracle how the famous find Jesus right after they get caught doing something they shouldn't have.

I'm sure Goodell will take this revelation into consideration and give Vick another shot in the NFL...:yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Aw...

...that is so touching. He's found the error of his ways and is seeking redemption.

Can he play this week?

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2992890

In a statement before the media Monday, Vick said he took full responsibility for his actions. He concluded by saying: "I will redeem myself. I have to."

"First, I want to apologize for all the things that I have done and I have allowed to happen. I want to personally apologize to Commissioner Goodell, Arthur Blank, Coach Bobby Petrino, and my Atlanta Falcons teammates, for I was not honest and forthright in our discussions," Vick said.

"I was ashamed and totally disappointed in myself, to say the least. I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts. What I did was very immature, so that means I need to grow up."

Vick said he now has rejected dogfighting and has found religion as a result of the federal charges. "Dogfighting is a terrible thing. I reject it," he said.

"I totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as I move forward to better Michael Vick the person, not the football player," Vick said.
"I take full responsibility for my actions … I am totally responsible."

Please Lord, oh Please Lord, Dont lets me gets in troubles. Iya be a good boy from here on out....

I dont believe him. You cant take anyone seriously who still refers to himself in the first person.

Last edited:

jenbengen

Watch it
I especially like the "what I did was immature" comment. My 7 year old knows to not brutally kill a dog. I think Vick might want to look for a better word.

Kerad

Larry Gude said:
...that is so touching. He's found the error of his ways and is seeking redemption.

Can he play this week?

:lmao:

Only if Jesus is part of the deal. With Vick and Jesus, the Falcons will be unstoppable. No champagne for Shula & Co. this year...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There's no reason...

LordStanley said:
Please Lord, oh Please Lord, Dont lets me gets in troubles. Iya be a good boy from here on out....

I dont believe him. You can take anyone seriously who still refers to himself in the first person.

...to believe him. Time will tell if his heart has actually changed. I think the real, true Mike Vick would look you right in the eye and say "What's the BFD? It's just dogs. I enjoy it. I'd fight dogs tomorrow of you all would get off my back about it. It's not your dogs and it's none of your business. Oh yeah, and #### y'all."

Then, we could watch his agent fall over dead.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Larry Gude said:
...to believe him. Time will tell if his heart has actually changed. I think the real, true Mike Vick would look you right in the eye and say "What's the BFD? It's just dogs. I enjoy it. I'd fight dogs tomorrow of you all would get off my back about it. It's not your dogs and it's none of your business. Oh yeah, and #### y'all."

Then, we could watch his agent fall over dead.

The Truth shall set you Free!!! :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Part II...

desertrat said:
"What I did was very immature, so that means I need to grow up."
:lmao:

..."and from now I, I vow, I promise to not get caught doing this kind of stuff ever, ever again."

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Larry Gude said:
..."and from now I, I vow, I promise to not get caught doing this kind of stuff ever, ever again."

And if you play the audio clip of the press conference backwards, that's exactly what he says. :lmao:

Lilypad

Larry Gude said:
..."Oh and 'bout that 22MIL you wants me to pay back."..

Kerad

Larry Gude said:

"...........................................................................................but I can't speak for Ron Mexico."

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
I wonder if Vick "found Jesus" when he last appeared in court and placed his hand on the bible to declare his innocence. You think he decided to read the book on his way home? Actually, his attorney is known for using the bible and crosses for his celebrity clients to hold and proclaim, so you must excuse my skepticism. :whistle: