Michelle Obama Thinks Americans Are Really Racist: Country ‘Wasn’t Ready’ For Black Lady With Braids

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Despite her husband dominating the 2008 election and receiving 69,498,516 votes, she was still concerned that braided hair would block his healthcare reform bill from passing.

“Let me keep my hair straight,” the Martha’s Vineyard summer resident recalled thinking. “Let’s get health care passed.”

Of course, there have been historical instances of racial discrimination due to hairstyle choice, but the idea that America would be so racist the first lady’s hair would stop Obamacare from being forced down the American people’s throats is a bit laughable.

In the last 35 years of politics, there have been only two memorable hairstyle choices that critics have used to lambast their opponents.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

If you depend on racism for your sustained importance, you'll see it everywhere.

For the record, it's a rare day my daughter isn't wearing braids, and she's been able to braid her hair since she was 3.

CPUSA

Felicia.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm thinking that because all those rich white people she hangs around with are skeered of the ethnics, she thinks everyone is. Ain't no black girl braids on Martha's Vineyard.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm thinking that because all those rich white people she hangs around with are skeered of the ethnics, she thinks everyone is. Ain't no black girl braids on Martha's Vineyard.
Maybe she can get a pair of those Pippi Longstocking braids that stick out to the sides.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

herb749

If you depend on racism for your sustained importance, you'll see it everywhere.

For the record, it's a rare day my daughter isn't wearing braids, and she's been able to braid her hair since she was 3.

My granddaughter braids her hair for sports.

BOP

Despite her husband dominating the 2008 election and receiving 69,498,516 votes, she was still concerned that braided hair would block his healthcare reform bill from passing.

“Let me keep my hair straight,” the Martha’s Vineyard summer resident recalled thinking. “Let’s get health care passed.”

Of course, there have been historical instances of racial discrimination due to hairstyle choice, but the idea that America would be so racist the first lady’s hair would stop Obamacare from being forced down the American people’s throats is a bit laughable.

In the last 35 years of politics, there have been only two memorable hairstyle choices that critics have used to lambast their opponents.

I wasn't ready for how racist and anti-American she and her husband were. Are.

I also wasn't ready for how many black Americans, including some I know and respect(ed), voted for him for no other reason than he was black.

Then again, look how many people voted for Hillary simply because she allegedly had a VJ-Jay.

PS: I think she's over-stating the claim that she's a "lady."

Last edited: