Michelle Obama...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...touched my heart last night.

One shot of her she was all misty eyed and just exuding this excitement and bewilderment like a kid at Disney World who just can't believe how kewl it really is now that she's actually there. She's obviously a babe in the woods amongst all these long time professional political sharks and vipers, but it was sweet to see her reactions to all of this. If she's a cold hearted monster who wants to make America into a militant image, is sure doesn't go down to her core.

D

Dixie

One shot of her she was all misty eyed and just exuding this excitement and bewilderment like a kid at Disney World who just can't believe how kewl it really is now that she's actually there. She's obviously a babe in the woods amongst all these long time professional political sharks and vipers, but it was sweet to see her reactions to all of this. If she's a cold hearted monster who wants to make America into a militant image, is sure doesn't go down to her core.

I know we seldom agree with each other but I have to tell you one thing I really admire about you - you post as you see it -even when it's something kind about the opposition, you don't mind saying so. I caught her on the screen also -pretty touching - and as Tim Russert would say - what an historic night. Nice post Larry!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh yeah?

I know we seldom agree with each other but I have to tell you one thing I really admire about you - you post as you see it -even when it's something kind about the opposition, you don't mind saying so. I caught her on the screen also -pretty touching - and as Tim Russert would say - what an historic night. Nice post Larry!

Well, you can kiss my a...uh...ummm...

Awwww :huggy:

:lmao:

donbarzini

Really? That's not the impression I got. The look on her face caused me to think of Angela Lansbury in "The Manchurian Candidate".

frozenrain

NOw I can not see a 'raining sarcasm 'smilie so I will assume you are being sincere:lmao:

I thought she looked very glamorous and It was quite touching to see everyone there at least acting united!Yes a very proud day for many....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I felt sorry for her, having to sit next to Terayza Heinz. And I thought the blue was a good color for her :yay:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I got more the impression that she was watching to ensure their speeches were in line with what NObama's staff approved!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There was...

Really? That's not the impression I got. The look on her face caused me to think of Angela Lansbury in "The Manchurian Candidate".

...plenty of shots of her, the defiant Michelle we all know and lo...know.

But there were several where I could see the wonderment and overwhelming-ness of it all, the excitement, on her face.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought you liked Terayza a little bit?

I think she's good for a hoot, but all in all is an idiot.

I do, however, like Michelle Obama and wish she wasn't such a left loony. She actually has an education and career, with accomplishments she can point to. Terayza is just a dolt who married money, then married a trophy Senator.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How...

I do, however, like Michelle Obama and wish she wasn't such a left loony. She actually has an education and career, with accomplishments she can point to. Terayza is just a dolt who married money, then married a trophy Senator.

...can you say that about a woman who worked hard and long to get HER NAME all over every flat surface in Pittsburgh??? Oh, the dismissiveness of a lifetime of accomplishment. For shame... :lmao:

donbarzini

Herman Munster a trophy?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
...plenty of shots of her, the defiant Michelle we all know and lo...know.

But there were several where I could see the wonderment and overwhelming-ness of it all, the excitement, on her face.

I saw it those few times, as well.

But the rest of the time, I think she was being very cautious and wondering what the heck Bill might say next, etc. There were a couple of times it looked to me like she wasn't exactly happy with some of what he said. (not that I blame her) But she was careful not to show much, probably aware that the cameras would catch it all.

donbarzini

I think she was talking about the first Mr. Heinz.....you know the one with money who died and left it to her so the second Mr. Heinz could marry her and get some.......money that is.

Aahhhhhh............I see! I feel much better now.