Michelle wows delegates

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
TheHill.com - Michelle wows delegates

DENVER — Michelle Obama, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, presented the Obamas as a typical American family while at the same time trying to ease continued disunity in the Democratic Party. 

In her remarks on Monday night, Michelle Obama worked to introduce the Obamas to millions of Americans who still know little about the would-be first family, while making a point to mention vanquished rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.).

The only way Michelle Obama can WoW a crowd if she had a "W" tattooed on each of her ass cheeks and her legs were in the air... :coffee:

Vince

In her remarks on Monday night, Michelle Obama worked to introduce the Obamas to millions of Americans who still know little about the would-be first family
And there's where the problem is. People still don't know enough about this guy NOT to vote for him. Most will see him as he is presented to the public and will look no further.

Pete

Repete
TheHill.com - Michelle wows delegates

DENVER — Michelle Obama, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, presented the Obamas as a typical American family while at the same time trying to ease continued disunity in the Democratic Party. 

In her remarks on Monday night, Michelle Obama worked to introduce the Obamas to millions of Americans who still know little about the would-be first family, while making a point to mention vanquished rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.).

You sound shocked. The wow from Michelle Obama addressing dem delegates is the same as Chef Boyardee delivering the keynote speach to a bunch of fat people.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You sound shocked. The wow from Michelle Obama addressing dem delegates is the same as Chef Boyardee delivering the keynote speach to a bunch of fat people.

Did you come up with this stuff on your bike trip or is it just a gift?:lmao: Oh yeah, I'm breaking 100 every time I go out now.:yay:

Pete

Repete
Did you come up with this stuff on your bike trip or is it just a gift?:lmao: Oh yeah, I'm breaking 100 every time I go out now.:yay:

A gift :lol:

I have not touched my clubs in a year. I should get them out, clean your clock then put them aways again :killingme

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:lol:

I have not touched my clubs in a year. I should get them out, clean your clock then put them aways again :killingme

Bring it on slick, oh and I suppose you want your big brother ott also? Well I have news for both of you...I CAN SLICE THE BALL TOO so :razz:

PJumper

I guess preaching to the choir is wowing someone. Guess she's Crystal Koon's long lost sister.

Barrack and Michelle Obama are the modern version of "Snake Oil" salesman. They're trying to sell the magic bullet for the U.S. isuues and problems, real or otherwise imagined.