Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel sent a ‘cease and desist’ letter to Big League Politics about their exclusive content #DetroitLeaks that outlined poll worker training wherein workers were bragging about committing voter fraud in a variety of different ways.

The intrepid reporter who broke this story, Shane Trejo, was also one who was a witness for the voter fraud in Detroit. Trejo says he considers this “witness intimidation” and is fearful that it will be used as pretext for some criminal actions.

In the shocking letter dated Oct. 28, the Michigan Attorney General cites to two or three factual errors in the bulk of Trejo’s reporting and demands on behalf of the Michigan government to take every single article related to #DetroitLeaks off the internet.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

herb749

I still say in the next general election have the cities turn in their totals 1st, to not allow this count em until we have enough to win thing that has been going on for years.

black dog

Free America
She needs to go to sleep next to the Edmond Fitzgerald in a pair of concrete shoes.
That woman is crazy...

black dog

Free America
I still say in the next general election have the cities turn in their totals 1st, to not allow this count em until we have enough to win thing that has been going on for years.

I believe that the only folks who should be able to vote away from home are active duty deployed military. And that should be done online. No mail in at all.

Louise

And Michiganers voted for her. Remember that. She holds an elected office. So clearly lots of people all across America love their overlords and want to be bullied into submission.

I don’t get it. I guess they don’t value their freedom. Also, you have to remember who the Gov of MI is. How did that happen? My answer is infiltration of Soros money recipients. And, throw in some Isis Muslims into the mix. What is wrong with people accepting this total change of what our country stands for? Do they want communism. Even, under Trump who is a patriot, some crazy mandates were handed down. God bless the USA.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

The only way the people have any say in Government is thru the people they elect.
It's either that or revolution.
So far the people haven't been screwed over enough for a revolution.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Big League Censorship? Michigan Attorney General Threatens Criminal Prosecution Over Posting Of Video Alleging Voter Fraud

We have been discussing the calls for top Democrats for increased private censorship on social media and the Internet. President-elect Joe Biden has himself called for such censorship, including blocking President Donald Trump’s criticism of mail-in voting. Recently, Bill Russo, a deputy communications director on Biden’s campaign press team, tweeted that Facebook “is shredding the fabric of our democracy” by allowing such views to be shared freely.

The calls mirror the trend in Europe where countries like France, Germany, and England have criminalized speech with ever expanding examples of prohibited expressions and views.

The Cease and Desist letter instructs the site to remove all posts, links, and anything similar immediately which correspond with #LeakDetroit.” Assistant Attorney General Danielle Hagaman-Clark states that “failure to comply will result in criminal prosecution.” There is no citation for the penal code provision that makes such an allegation or posting a crime, a standard element in such notice letters.

The letter refers to false information about how poll workers counted challenged votes prior to 2020 and whether challenged ballots could be taken out of the official count. Again, the claims could well be misleading or false, but I fail to see the ability of Nessel to criminalize such assertions. Political campaigns are often replete with exaggerated claims on both sides.