Michigan Bars and Restaurants Will Require Customers’ Names and Phone Numbers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The state is claiming that there are 12 outbreaks directly connected to bars and restaurants and it wants the customers’ names and numbers in order to track them — if necessary — for purposes of contact tracing.

Fox News:
“Our frontline servers have already had trouble dealing with masks and mandates and mandating masks,” [Scott Ellis, executive director of the Michigan Licensed Beverage Association] said. “We did de-escalation training and all kinds of other things to help with that and now we’re taking to the next level. We have to gather someone’s personal information?”
He added, “I think when you’re going to sit down at a restaurant you just don’t expect someone to take your name and number because you’re coming to have a drink or a burger.”
We wish all the good luck to Michigan in getting customers to give their personal information to total strangers at a bar. Women, especially, must be thrilled with this mandate.
Justin Winslow, president and CEO of the Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association, said in a statement the contact tracing mandate doesn’t match “existing science and data” that shows “minimal transmission” from dining at restaurants: only about 2% of cases the state is investigating, according to Winslow, FOX 17 reported.
Establishments could be fined $1,000 for not following the order, according to FOX 17.

gunsmoke

The state is claiming that there are 12 outbreaks directly connected to bars and restaurants and it wants the customers’ names and numbers in order to track them — if necessary — for purposes of contact tracing.

Fox News:

We wish all the good luck to Michigan in getting customers to give their personal information to total strangers at a bar. Women, especially, must be thrilled with this mandate.

This is called contact tracing. It is one of the principle methods for tracking and slowing the spread of an infectious disease.

It's called science...but these are things a propagandist and his sources aren't concerned about.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is called contact tracing. It is one of the principle methods for tracking and slowing the spread of an infectious disease.

Keep making excuses for your Authoritarian tendencies Little Eichmann

Never Before have such authoritarian methods been used, for a disease with a mortality rate no higher than the regular flu

Did a WHO Official Admit that COVID-19 Has a Death Rate Similar to the Flu?

So, let’s do the math:

1.04 million deaths / 750 million infections = 0.1386 percent infection fatality rate.

According to the CDC, in the 2017-2018 flu season, the seasonal flu had a mortality rate ranging from 0.129 percent to 0.1355 percent.

Back in March, the WHO estimated a 3.4 percent fatality rate for COVID-19. The health experts advising various governments worldwide used dire predictions of incredibly high death rates to justify unprecedented lockdowns. Even Dr. Anthony Fauci estimated that the fatality rate of the coronavirus was about 2 percent. “If you look at the cases that have come to the attention of the medical authorities in China, and you just do the math, the math is about 2%.”

pontificator

I've been giving my name and phone number to restaurants my entire life - they ask for it when I call to make a reservation.

🤷‍♂️

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No surprise you don't know the difference between willingly giving up your personal information and having it forced from you by the government.

If you are not doing anything wrong, what do you fear ?

:sarcasm:

PsyOps

Pixelated
If you are not doing anything wrong, what do you fear ?

:sarcasm:

Not to mention, liberals love their dictators. They love the thought of someone they really don't know claiming they're going to protect them. Shun every bit of personal responsibility.

GregV814

I've been giving my name and phone number to restaurants my entire life - they ask for it when I call to make a reservation.

🤷‍♂️
you need a reservation at Taco Bell, WaWa, Burger King??? Okay...hey, while youre at liberty to put you name and number on the open space, why not p[ost your real name and number for the hot women here....or in your case metro sexual males....

black dog

Free America
I have written down Mr Peter Stuckinya many times in the past 45 years, the best part is when you get mail or a phone fall for Mr Peter Stuckinya..