Michigan or USC?

D

dems4me

Go USC !! :clap: USC is a very fast high-powered team this year... I saw that when they beat the Fighting Irish. I'm looking forward to Michigan walking around wondering what hit them like I was when they played Notre Dame :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Usc...

...was so flat and listless against UCLA that I am not going to be shocked if the Wolverines run them off the field.

I'm thinking they, SC, are thought better of than they are. Michigan didn't let any little guys come close. SC played a bunch of close games.

On the other hand, they both whipped the common opponent; Notre Dame.

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
...was so flat and listless against UCLA that I am not going to be shocked if the Wolverines run them off the field.

I'm thinking they, SC, are thought better of than they are. Michigan didn't let any little guys come close. SC played a bunch of close games.

On the other hand, they both whipped the common opponent; Notre Dame.

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, if we had won that game it would be us in this bowl against Michigan... USC is very high powered and fast - I think USC wins this by at least 14 :yay: Can't wait till Wed. night at 8 :yahoo: I LOVE me some Brady Quinn :clap:

D

dems4me

DoWhat said:

this is turnin into a really boring game...:yawn: I thought it would be alot of offense and points on both sides of the ball - not a defensive battle :crazy: :lol: Guess I'll change that from 14 points to a 3 point lead at the end :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
That's it so far - a defensive struggle on both sides. Both are teeing off on each other; Michigan blitzing USC's quarterback, and there's USC doing a heck of a job stopping the Michigan running game.We'll see who can keep the momentum going in the 2nd half.

D

dems4me

Penn said:
That's it so far - a defensive struggle on both sides. Both are teeing off on each other; Michigan blitzing USC's quarterback, and there's USC doing a heck of a job stopping the Michigan running game.We'll see who can keep the momentum going in the 2nd half.

I agree. We'll just see who does the better half time adjustments :yay: Right now its just a boring stalemate :dead:

D

dems4me

I'll stick with my 14 point prediction as earlier stated :biggin: :clap: :clap: :yahoo:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Looks like USC has made the right adjustments during halftime. :yay:

Now, what is Michigan going to do?