calvcopf

Kevin Harvick win
Jimmie Johnson
Kyle Busch
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Martin Truex Jr.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Guess I'll watch O's game vs Damn Yankees during RED FLAG ( RAIN ) . O's going for SWEEP & 7 game WINNING streak :yahoo:

homedepot20

RED FLAG for Heavy Rain with 62 to go . Kurt Busch LEADING . Will NASCAR call race or allow Fans & Kurt to wait ??????

homedepot20

STANDING after Michigan ( I'm smarter than NASCAR or a 5th Grader :killingme , No Way this race will RESTART)

Huntr1 44+3=47
Calvcopf 43+2=45
OldHillCrestGuy 43+2=45
Clevalley 41+2=43
Checkered_Flag 27+1=28
HomeDepot20 25+1=26
DipStick 22+2=24

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Spend an hour drying the track, run 10 laps, spend an hour and a half drying the track, run another 15 laps under caution, spend an hour drying the track, run 20 laps (most under caution), spend an hour drying the track, restart the race in the rain, dry the track, race again. Race passes halfway, rain comes, call it instantly with four hours of daylight left.

Sham farce of a mockery.

I have to give people who watch this #### every Sunday a lot of credit.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Spend an hour drying the track, run 10 laps, spend an hour and a half drying the track, run another 15 laps under caution, spend an hour drying the track, run 20 laps (most under caution), spend an hour drying the track, restart the race in the rain, dry the track, race again. Race passes halfway, rain comes, call it instantly with four hours of daylight left.

Sham farce of a mockery.

I have to give people who watch this #### every Sunday a lot of credit.
It was tedious to watch.

OldHillcrestGuy

NO OHCG picks ??? Pocono picks were DALE JR , Johnson ,Hamlin ,Harvick, Kurt Busch

Sorry homedepot20 that you had to go back and look up my picks from the week before. I was busy as hell, around the house, had large family get together here and did not know where the wife put the laptop during the cleanup.

stgislander

PREMO Member
My wife and I are going to start a drinking game for everytime DW mentions Cole Pearn. That must be his new man crush. And my wife keeps wondering what's up with MW's hair.