Michigan school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley charged with terrorism, murder: 'Not just an impulsive act'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The 15-year-old recorded videos the night before the shooting in which he talked 'about shooting and killing students,' according to law enforcement

Ethan Crumbley, the 15-year-old suspect accused of opening fire at his Michigan high school, pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to one count of terrorism causing death, four counts of first-degree murder, seven counts of assault with intent to murder, and 12 counts of possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

The sophomore, who is being charged as an adult, allegedly fired more than 30 rounds in the hallways of Oxford High School on Tuesday shortly before 1:00 p.m., killing four students and wounding seven others, including a teacher.

He appeared in Oakland County Court by video on Wednesday, slumped over in a vest, white mask, and glasses.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Have they actually determined that?

Bullied suspect Ethan Crumbley, 15, allegedly used dad’s pistol in school shooting

The Michigan high school shooting suspect is a bullied 15-year-old sophomore who now faces multiple first-degree murder and terrorism charges in the deadly Monday afternoon attack.

Ethan Crumbley, 15, is charged with killing four students and injuring seven others when he allegedly opened fire at Oxford High School, about 40 miles north of Detroit, on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, officials at the Oakland County sheriff’s office said the teen shot a video the night before that spoke about killing students — and made similar threats in a journal found in his backpack.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
terrorism

tĕr′ə-rĭz″əm
noun
  1. The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
  2. Resort to terrorizing methods as a means of coercion, or the state of fear and submission produced by the prevalence of such methods.
  3. The act of terrorizing, or state of being terrorized; a mode of government by terror or intimidation.

black dog

Free America
This kid will be another one with a wheelbarrow full of background of 'Oh Sh!t' and nothing was done with him.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'd bet the Gretch has her fingerprints on that charge.

Could be ... perhaps this is a Soros DA

at any rate after Rittenhouse - prosecuting white shooters I think, they are going to pile on charge they can, common sense out the window

Yes this guy should be going to jail for a long time .... but this is going to be political

also the dad should be facing some culpability

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Could be ... perhaps this is a Soros DA

at any rate after Rittenhouse - prosecuting white shooters I think, they are going to pile on charge they can, common sense out the window

Yes this guy should be going to jail for a long time
.... but this is going to be political

also the dad should be facing some culpability

:yay:

The kid has that psycho look in the eye in his mugshot too. And I'm sure it didn't' happen overnight.

Hijinx

It was reported he is not talking to the police. His only words to them were I want a lawyer.

I don't think a lawyer is going to do this kid much good.
The only plea I see is insanity

There is no doubt he planned these shootings, and he carried them out.
What confuses me is this: If he was bullied why didn't he seek out the bullies?
It appears he walked in and shot whomsoever he happened to meet.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So it seems like there was a track record of behavior issues with this kid prior to this incident that were obviously not addressed completely. I feel that some extenuating culpability lies at the feet of the administrators for not addressing the root cause of the behavior issues. After the parent conference earlier in the day, the kid should have been sent home with the parents.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So it seems like there was a track record of behavior issues with this kid prior to this incident that were obviously not addressed completely. I feel that some extenuating culpability lies at the feet of the administrators for not addressing the root cause of the behavior issues. After the parent conference earlier in the day, the kid should have been sent home with the parents.
And if that's the case, how did he get his hands on Daddies newly acquired weapon?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
And if that's the case, how did he get his hands on Daddies newly acquired weapon?
I did hear on a couple of different newscasts that the gun was purchased for the kid. (WMAL and FOX) If that is indeed the case then the dad needs to be charged to fullest extent of the law. It would be damned near impossible to prove that though.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I did hear on a couple of different newscasts that the gun was purchased for the kid. (WMAL and FOX) If that is indeed the case then the dad needs to be charged to fullest extent of the law. It would be damned near impossible to prove that though.
:yikes: I haven't heard anything about that, but I haven't looked at any news today.

Dad should be also be charged. I find it odd that all 3 of them clammed and lawyered up so quickly. Like they all knew they were in deep doo-doo. It should have been locked up, out of reach of the troubled boy.