Mickey Rourke, 62, wins boxing match

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
After being out of the ring for 20 years. Wins by KO in the 2nd round of an exhibition fight in Russia. His professional boxing record is 7-0-2 with 5 knockouts. His opponents' record is a combined 41 - 88. His opponents include 3 winless fighters and 2 fighters with just 1 victory.

1417283207_mickey-rourke-g.jpg

Down goes Frazier

Larry Gude

Strung Out
After being out of the ring for 20 years. Wins by KO in the 2nd round of an exhibition fight in Russia. His professional boxing record is 7-0-2 with 5 knockouts. His opponents' record is a combined 41 - 88. His opponents include 3 winless fighters and 2 fighters with just 1 victory.

Huge props to Mick.

That's pretty damn amazing. :buddies:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I watched a video of this fight. Fight is using the term loosely. Elliot never lands a punch. It was a lot of moving around. The first body shot, which had the velocity of a love tap, put his opponent down on the canvas. A few more patty cake punches finished the bout.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I watched a video of this fight. Fight is using the term loosely. Elliot never lands a punch. It was a lot of moving around. The first body shot, which had the velocity of a love tap, put his opponent down on the canvas. A few more patty cake punches finished the bout.

Hmmm... not good. I was hoping there was fight left in the guy.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Looks like all the ink he wears could make other fighters afraid to hit him, ya know, voodoo or some kind of curse on those that dare to....