might be needing some help here...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Well, there is that. If she were to say she can't take them again, I'd be in favor of her finding someone who will adopt them. I got the feeling she wants them back. I think when the time comes, we'll talk about what's best for all (her, the dogs, us).

What do you do in your life that would totally exclude a small dog, but not cats?
While we are at work:
Cats stay in the house and have a litter box.
Dogs stay outside and have access to a dog house (my dog house), little dogs can get through the fence.

Plus, I can't stand little rieff rieff dogs.

waterdog

Dowhat and acommondisaster: Thank you both so so much for your kind words and offers of help :) I will keep you posted on the situation as it progresses.

mamatutu

mama to two
:mad:

Good luck, waterdog. Did you post them in the classifieds? http://classifieds.somd.com

Ditto. The dissolution of a marriage is just awful. I would take all of your pups in a minute, but I have two senior cats that would not tolerate it. One just had his leg amputated because of cancer. I wish you all the best. Everything works out. Really it does. And, this forum has always helped to perform miracles. :smile:

waterdog

Ditto. The dissolution of a marriage is just awful. I would take all of your pups in a minute, but I have two senior cats that would not tolerate it. One just had his leg amputated because of cancer. I wish you all the best. Everything works out. Really it does. And, this forum has always helped to perform miracles. :smile:

Thanks for the kindness mamatutu :) yes it is a mess, but it is what it is. I'll take it one day at a time. Sorry to hear about your cat. rescued one once also!

mamatutu

mama to two
Thanks for the kindness mamatutu :) yes it is a mess, but it is what it is. I'll take it one day at a time. Sorry to hear about your cat. rescued one once also!

I didn't mention in my post to you that I have been through a catastrophic divorce back in the day. I know how you feel. I can say that because I know how you feel. Your pups will be taken care of. Be sure to put out your cry for help on every social media there is. Good luck, hon. My thoughts are with you. :huggy:

Last edited: