Might be the worst self defense tool since

glhs837

Power with Control
maybe sliced bread. Might even be a worse idea for self defense than sliced bread.

https://www.tigerlady.com/

Good thing it collects DNA, because when you piss off your attacker with this toy, and he kills you instead of taking your stuff, or in addition, they might find the evil bastard. A weapon should be capable of killing or incapacitating your attacker, this damn thing appears to not be capable of either.

DEEKAYPEE8569

maybe sliced bread. Might even be a worse idea for self defense than sliced bread.

https://www.tigerlady.com/

Good thing it collects DNA, because when you piss off your attacker with this toy, and he kills you instead of taking your stuff, or in addition, they might find the evil bastard. A weapon should be capable of killing or incapacitating your attacker, this damn thing appears to not be capable of either.

Of course you see the M.E's in all those cop shows scraping underneath fingernails for skin/hair samples; all in the hope that some form of DNA was obtained by a victim during an attack. Smart actually.....

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, yeah, if you prefer your attacker to be caught from evidence the ME gets off your corpse........ I would like any attacker of my wife or daughter to be hauled away in a body bag and Id from prints taken from the corpse. Or by the police following a blood trail.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's the problem with all these "self-defense" gadgets - yes, including a gun:

You have to either have it at the ready or be able to get to it. You're out jogging and some guy jumps out and grabs you, he's not going to wait while you fumble around for your weapon. You're walking down the street and some guy hits you from behind, that's that. Chicks in the movies can take a punch from a man and keep fighting, but real women in real life typically cannot. Also, getting surprised by an attack means you're not going to have your wits about you, giving your attacker a huge advantage. Even if you thought to retract your tiger claws, it'd probably be too late.

Your best weapon when out and about is situational awareness and common sense. In your home, your best weapon is a dog (to scare them off by alerting you to an intrusion). If they get past your dog, then your best weapon is a gun.