Might Gross you out (mens health?)

C

czygvtwkr

Bright red blood on toilet paper after bowel movement, hemorrhoids?

4d2008

Buddy of mine got into a fight, 3 days later that happened. internal bleeding... (he was hit with a bat)... So that might not be it BUT who knows.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Ok I'll ask. Were you straining/constipated? was the stool hard? if so - you need fiber AND water (and a tube of preparation H). If this is spontaneous and continues you may want to see your doc. I'd be more concerned with a LOT of blood or very dark/black clotted blood.

cut him some slack bloggers - if you've ever bled from a part of your body YOU didn't cut, it can be scary.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Please go to the doctor this happened to someone I know and when I finally talked him into going to the doctor they put him into emergency surgery for hemmroids..

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Could be

Attachments

• Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg
    Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 194
C

czygvtwkr

IMHO - that's the most likely culprit...or you had rough anal sex last night....:popcorn:

But wouldn't she be the one having this problem?

Seriously everyone thanks, there has been some straining involved.

WidowLady06

lost in the numbers
Have it checked out. Happened to my husband. Turned out to be Crohn's Disease - advanced stages. Better to be safe than sorry.

mdsmile44

My symptoms started out that way 7 years ago. I have ulcerative colitis. If it continues you should obviously see a doc. Since you were straining you may want to try a stool softener…..that may solve your problem.

Good luck!

WidowLady06

lost in the numbers
He didn't have symptoms of Crohn's Disease well in advance to that?

The symptoms that he had we passed off as other problems. He was adopted so we had no idea that this could actually be an issue. Went in for an emergency appendectomy and came out with a complete bowel reconstruction.

4d2008

:lol:

Fiber is always good :yay: I start my nightly ritual of Montereys, Xlax, and 600 grams of fiber and then I do drive by crappings in peoples mailboxes.
About the party tonight... ya ummmmm it was canxed due to that last comment. :killingme