Mike Bloomberg: Having a Gun in Your Home Puts You at Risk

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bloomberg did not provide any substantiation of his claim that owning a gun makes someone “22 times as likely to get killed with a gun.” Nor did he mention the mention Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health study that found no “clear association between firearm restrictions for domestic abusers and reduced fatal mass shootings,” a point which is pertinent in light of Bloomberg’s association of gun ownership and domestic abuse.

Although Bloomberg suggests Americans ought not have guns in their homes, Breitbart News reported that he lives his life surrounded 24/7 by armed guards, thereby depending on good guys with guns to keep him safe.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/26/mike-bloomberg-having-gun-your-home-puts-you-risk/

Hijinx

If it puts me at risk I am obviously willing to take that risk.

It is not near the risk of driving my car on the highways and bridges that need repair.
Not near the risk of going to a Doctor for treatment as more people die from medical malpractice than guns.
Chemo is more dangerous than guns.

Last edited:

BOP

Bloomberg did not provide any substantiation of his claim that owning a gun makes someone “22 times as likely to get killed with a gun.” Nor did he mention the mention Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health study that found no “clear association between firearm restrictions for domestic abusers and reduced fatal mass shootings,” a point which is pertinent in light of Bloomberg’s association of gun ownership and domestic abuse.

Although Bloomberg suggests Americans ought not have guns in their homes, Breitbart News reported that he lives his life surrounded 24/7 by armed guards, thereby depending on good guys with guns to keep him safe.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/26/mike-bloomberg-having-gun-your-home-puts-you-risk/
Oh, noes! I has more than one! Does that make me 22*n times as likely to have one of them there wee-pons of mass destruction kilt me dead in my sleep? :faint:

Maff is haaard!

littlelady

God bless the USA
He may be in deep shiit, he has armed guards 24/7.

You hit the nail on the head. All the ban gun pols and hollywierders have gun totin’ security. I think that might be the most whacked, hypocritcal crap I have seen, ever. Except for this Corona virus thing. Scuttlebut is Bill Gates owns the rights to the anti vaccine. Population control, anyone. How do people like Gates, Bezos, and Soros achieve the heights they have? There is such a thing as New World Order and Bilderberg. Scary stuff. But, WE will survive.

Spitfire

You hit the nail on the head. All the ban gun pols and hollywierders have gun totin’ security. I think that might be the most whacked, hypocritcal crap I have seen, ever. Except for this Corona virus thing. Scuttlebut is Bill Gates owns the rights to the anti vaccine. Population control, anyone. How do people like Gates, Bezos, and Soros achieve the heights they have? There is such a thing as New World Order and Bilderberg. Scary stuff. But, WE will survive.

LOL

littlelady

God bless the USA

Do you have a rebuttal? LOL is not a rebuttle. I would guess you were not on the debate team in school. What are your thoughts about people that start bizs out of their garage, or who are Jewish, but become Nazi sympathizers; and then become such influential people in the World? There is something to that. NWO is a thing. No question. What say you?

Last edited:

Spitfire

Do you have a rebuttal? LOL is not a rebuttle. I would guess you were not on the debate team in school. What are your thoughts about people that start bizs out of their garage, or who are Jewish, but become Nazi sympathizers; and then become such influential people in the World? There is something to that. NWO is a thing. No question. What say you?

Greetings:

LOL

Tech

Oh, noes! I has more than one! Does that make me 22*n times as likely to have one of them there wee-pons of mass destruction kilt me dead in my sleep? :faint:

Maff is haaard!

View attachment 145659
You need to keep them separate so they can't conspire. Place them in secured areas in differential parts of the property.