Mike got jacked!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If they know who it is, why isn't this a slam dunk arrest? I wonder how many prior arrest this goot(sic) boy has.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If they know who it is, why isn't this a slam dunk arrest? I wonder how many prior arrest this goot(sic) boy has.
Knowing and proving are two different things, and if it's a juvi, the cops probably don't want to waste the time to pick him, or her, up so they can be released an hour later.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When one of my store employees ripped me off for over $6000 in scratch off sale money over a period of about 3-4 months, there was absolutely nothing the deputies could do because, even though we all knew who the culprit was....there was no direct hard evidence. No video, in particular. She refused to cooperate and that was that. They said "sorry for your luck..buy some cameras and control your cash better. bye."

stgislander

PREMO Member
When one of my store employees ripped me off for over $6000 in scratch off sale money over a period of about 3-4 months, there was absolutely nothing the deputies could do because, even though we all knew who the culprit was....there was no direct hard evidence. No video, in particular. She refused to cooperate and that was that. They said "sorry for your luck..buy some cameras and control your cash better. bye."
I don't believe they ever found her body did they?

(asking for a friend. :whistle:)

stgislander

PREMO Member
What body?

:sshrug: