Mike got jacked!

MiddleGround

I heard a story over the weekend that some douchebag asked Mike (Mike's Bikes) to help pump up a tire for him to get it straight. While Mike was helping out this upstanding citizen, another douchebag stole a $400 bike from him.

Since then, Mike has decided to close off his "helping hands to the community" and will no longer be doing his food assist during the holidays and will most likely shut down any involvement with the "community" other than his business.

Way to go LP City.... bite the hand that LITERALLY feeds you!! Terrible too because Mike is the greatest guy.

Last edited:

MiddleGround

Quote from Mike's FB:

"i have had it with the punk bitches in lexington park i have tried to help the people in this town for decades all i get in return is punks ripping me off when my back is turned i dont even want to live hear any more this town sucks i helped a kid pump his tire and he stole a 400 dollar fuji adventure mt bike blue if i dont get it back i will close mikes food fund at the end of 2019 this will be the last turkey drive i am sick of helping a town that just stabs me in the back for my effort to the bitch who stole my bike you will not be happy when i find you"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What a shame. I remember his food drive was so big, people in offices at Pax River would collect and get stuff to him for his food drive. The very person that stole from him probably benefitted from his generousity. I don't blame him for moving. Great Mills Road has always been the ghetto of st. Mary's.
I think it's still a huge effort and a lot of food. I helped deliver a couple years in a row when my youngest son raced on Mike's BMX team.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I saw that on FB as well, you can tell the level of frustration is high. I'm sure he remembers the little D-bag and if he sees him again it won't be pleasant.

General Lee

I saw that on FB as well, you can tell the level of frustration is high. I'm sure he remembers the little D-bag and if he sees him again it won't be pleasant.

This is not a dig on Mike, but what is he gonna do to the little cockroach? Nothing. Very few people in today's society have the balls to do vigilante justice. He's better off giving his middle finger to the $hithole community his business is located in and just do business to benefit himself. Screw the turds.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This is not a dig on Mike, but what is he gonna do to the little cockroach? Nothing. Very few people in today's society have the balls to do vigilante justice. He's better off giving his middle finger to the $hithole community his business is located in and just do business to benefit himself. Screw the turds.
Perfect example of consequences. Eff it all up for the community, little turd!

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
What a shame. I remember his food drive was so big, people in offices at Pax River would collect and get stuff to him for his food drive. The very person that stole from him probably benefitted from his generousity. I don't blame him for moving. Great Mills Road has always been the ghetto of st. Mary's.
How many years have you lived in Lexington Park? You seem to think you know about Great Mills Rd. Was it a bad street when you went to school, shopped, eat out at Pizza Hut, or Rustlers Steak House??? Before your time here huh? Thought so. The people that complain about St. Mary's the most are the transplants that are too stupid not to buy a house under the Naval Air Test Center's flight pattern. !!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How many years have you lived in Lexington Park? You seem to think you know about Great Mills Rd. Was it a bad street when you went to school, shopped, eat out at Pizza Hut, or Rustlers Steak House??? Before your time here huh? Thought so. The people that complain about St. Mary's the most are the transplants that are too stupid not to buy a house under the Naval Air Test Center's flight pattern. !!
I'm confused why you quoted yourself... and what does your answer have to do with the matter at hand?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I understand he's angry but why take it out on the whole community? Until further notice I'm going to presume he was just pissed and lashing out, doesn't really mean the "**** all ya'll" part.

He really could relocate that business, though, although I'm sure he gets that building for a song.