Mike Lindell

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'll be curious how he does with this. Amazon is such a behemoth that it's going to be hard to take a bite out of them.

Kinnakeet

This right here ^^ I've been thinking the same thing: so they prove that the Democrats cheated and the 2020 election was a fraud - now what?

If it were up to me, which it's not, but it should be, that whole nest of vipers would be forcibly removed and relocated to a federal prison. Perhaps strapped to the chair. Along with their lying fake news media cohorts. And I might take out the Big Tech manipulators and their biggest social media mouths while I'm at it.

I often wonder how those people live with themselves. Do they struggle with their conscience or has their conscience long left the building? Our own Steny Hoyer - does he have moments of remorse or is he so entrenched that he doesn't even give a chit anymore? Does he dread waking up in the morning, like, "Christ, what are those scumbags going to make me do today?" or is he truly one of the scumbags who wakes up plotting a new way to screw us over?
Stingy does what ever he is told to do he drank the kool aid a long time ago.

Bayscrapper

Lindell should be locked in a room with all the crack he can smoke until he kills himself and his family mourns him.

Oh wait. That is what Vrail said about Hunter Biden. Apparently this ex crackhead is fine in her book.

This guy is a brain damaged idiot who should have been able to prove his case by now.

Now he claims Trump will be reinstated in August.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lindell should be locked in a room with all the crack he can smoke until he kills himself and his family mourns him.

Oh wait. That is what Vrail said about Hunter Biden. Apparently this ex crackhead is fine in her book.

This guy is a brain damaged idiot who should have been able to prove his case by now.

Now he claims Trump will be reinstated in August.
Say..loser...how much money has Lindell made? Compared to the welfare check you get...