Mike Lindell

PJay

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The NY Post reported that ML lost $65 million in sales because of his election fraud support. ANyone else surprised the you could make tens of millions of dollars selling pillows?

NextJen

Raisin cane
lost $65 million in sales

I haven't dug into it, but could it be the timing and what they are counting as 'lost sales' is simply just a decline in sales? It could be that sooooooo many sales happened in previous months (when it was found out that he was a Trump supporter), and now sales have naturally dropped off because, let's face it, how often do you buy pillows? The decline or lost sales may have nothing to do with his election fraud support.

PeoplesElbow

The NY Post reported that ML lost $65 million in sales because of his election fraud support. ANyone else surprised the you could make tens of millions of dollars selling pillows?
I figured he was losing his shirt now from the "deep discounts" commercials he has been running.

PJay

Will put this here because...it's important too..

Democrats are doing all they can to stop this. Tells you a lot. In the article tells you how can watch live.

PJay

For people that may not know, Mike is using his own money to try and help save this country. Support him! He sells more than pillows. That aside.

Now the video "Absolute Interference" you can watch below. 2 hours long. People like Mike are all we have to help save this Country. We must be able to trust our elections.

Hijinx

Will put this here because...it's important too..

Democrats are doing all they can to stop this. Tells you a lot. In the article tells you how can watch live.

That's the way the original counting should have been.

PJay

Arizona Democratic Party declined to put up a $1 million bond that the Maricopa judge requested for the halt. Audit to continue this weekend uninterrupted. 👏

UglyBear

That’s fantastic.
Excuse my pessimistic side: and so what?

You know, I know, a large chunk of Americans know that this was a rigged election . No way could a senile basement dweller and an opportunistic whore (hated by her own side!) beat one of the most successful and common-sense Presidents, with a roaring economy.

So they will prove that it was rigged. Maybe even prove, whiteout a shadow of a doubt, that electoral votes in key states should have gone to Trump.

And then what? Will Biden* graciously bow out, say good luck, and turn over the keys to the White House? You know, I know, everyone knows that will not happen.
Next step? How many people will risk plunging the county into a blood-and-crap mix of a civil war? Probably not enough to make a difference.

Louise

That’s fantastic.

You know, I know, a large chunk of Americans know that this was a rigged election . No way could a senile basement dweller and an opportunistic whore (hated by her own side!) beat one of the most successful and common-sense Presidents, with a roaring economy.

So they will prove that it was rigged. Maybe even prove, whiteout a shadow of a doubt, that electoral votes in key states should have gone to Trump.

And then what? Will Biden* graciously bow out, say good luck, and turn over the keys to the White House? You know, I know, everyone knows that will not happen.
Next step? How many people will risk plunging the county into a blood-and-crap mix of a civil war? Probably not enough to make a difference.

We know why Trump ran for prez. He saw the swamp first hand in his hobnobbing. Trump is a true patriot. Why else would he interrupt his cushy life? He has lost a lot of money since becoming prez. Go USA in 2022 and 2024. We are already seeing another civil war in reverse. This is serious, Just bought more ammo yesterday. And, there are members on here that make fun of me for being a patriot. Go figure. God bless the USA. :patriot:

Last edited:

Grumpy

Arizona Democratic Party declined to put up a $1 million bond that the Maricopa judge requested for the halt. Audit to continue this weekend uninterrupted. 👏
Obviously there had to be some funny business with the Dems trying so hard to stop the audit. They should welcome it if they think the election was above board.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That’s fantastic.

This right here ^^ I've been thinking the same thing: so they prove that the Democrats cheated and the 2020 election was a fraud - now what?

If it were up to me, which it's not, but it should be, that whole nest of vipers would be forcibly removed and relocated to a federal prison. Perhaps strapped to the chair. Along with their lying fake news media cohorts. And I might take out the Big Tech manipulators and their biggest social media mouths while I'm at it.

I often wonder how those people live with themselves. Do they struggle with their conscience or has their conscience long left the building? Our own Steny Hoyer - does he have moments of remorse or is he so entrenched that he doesn't even give a chit anymore? Does he dread waking up in the morning, like, "Christ, what are those scumbags going to make me do today?" or is he truly one of the scumbags who wakes up plotting a new way to screw us over?

SamSpade

Allow me to illustrate...

I have a little girl who ROUTINELY uses her sibling's things, appropriating them as she pleases. If it is brought up, she will return them - grudgingly - but she does it so often that she will ASK me to help her set up her brother's video game in her room -

Because he's not using it. In her mind, so what if it is stealing, he's not using it. So it's justifiable.

Hence, the Democrat mindset - we're doing this for a good reason, so what if we break the law, violate the Constitution, trample over freedom and rights?

"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters "
"Human beings will generally exercise power when they can get it, and they will exercise it most undoubtedly in popular governments under pretense of public safety. "
"The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions "

Daniel Webster

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

C.S. Lewis