Mike Lindell

PJay

this is the new normal in elections... vote not going their way.
after hours ballets will fix that. and nothing will ever be done about it.

I hope you are wrong. That's what all of this is about, establishing voter ID laws. Let's pray successful. I have read Trump knew election would be stolen and this was a sting operation.

We'll see...

PJay

ginwoman

This right here ^^ I've been thinking the same thing: so they prove that the Democrats cheated and the 2020 election was a fraud - now what?

If it were up to me, which it's not, but it should be, that whole nest of vipers would be forcibly removed and relocated to a federal prison. Perhaps strapped to the chair. Along with their lying fake news media cohorts. And I might take out the Big Tech manipulators and their biggest social media mouths while I'm at it.

I often wonder how those people live with themselves. Do they struggle with their conscience or has their conscience long left the building? Our own Steny Hoyer - does he have moments of remorse or is he so entrenched that he doesn't even give a chit anymore? Does he dread waking up in the morning, like, "Christ, what are those scumbags going to make me do today?" or is he truly one of the scumbags who wakes up plotting a new way to screw us over?
I would be surprised if Steny Hoyer has moments of remorse.

PJay

Mike was asked if Trump running in 2024.. says he's going with Trump coming back August 15th.🤞

Hijinx

I would be surprised if Steny Hoyer has moments of remorse.

Steny is without a political conscience.
Will announce this here

Looking forward..miss the rallies

I would like to see the Maga rallies start again and have Trump back someone else like DeSantis in them.

PJay

Democrats are freaking about the blue light..:killingme

Watermarks are great, watermarks are great..:roflmao:

PJay

If you want to read what Trump has to say.. and you can be alerted of new messages.

He's still spicy 👍

In the future we'll be able to join..

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
My personal experience with people has taught me very few actually have a conscience.

Same here! I used to not think that but overall - people are generally out for themselves these days!

Also, you cannot tell me that Hunter and daddy Biden were following the proper rules with China and their other financial dealings in other countries - yep Trump bad - Biden good!

We are generally screwed. I completely understand why our current 20 somethings don't want children.