Millennials SMH

Christy

b*tch rocket
They are "educated" morons. This is an example of the garbage that their highly college educated brains come up with.

https://thecontrarianblogger.com/20...n-because-some-of-you-really-are-that-stupid/

I could pick it apart line by line, because it is a rambling mess of semi-facts and outright falsehoods. I've quoted just a few gems.

#### you. #### the deli guy and #### your neighbor’s cat.

OK, listen up. Nobody cares about emails that show Bono wanted State Department assistance to stream his music from the International Space Station. You should thank Almighty God and Jedi Jebus he failed. So far all we have seen is a public official in extraordinary circumstances who should have known better demonstrate “extreme carelessness” to which I believe she has owned up to sufficiently and which, by the way, no wrongdoing was ever uncovered even after a year-long investigation by the FBI for the love of God.

Furthermore, I want to know why everyone has their knickers in a twist over the tragic deaths of 4 State Department personnel in Benghazi in 2012 when nobody raised a peep about, count ‘em, 241 armed and ready US servicemen who were blown to bits by a suicide bomber in Beirut in 1983? Well? WHY NOT? We all know why but I won’t denigrate the deaths of brave people serving their country in the diplomatic corps and the military while performing what is often a filthy and difficult job.

:banghead:

Hijinx

She (that’s right…SHE) has been dedicated to public service in one capacity or another since 1971.

Gee, I know many people who are dedicated to public service, but public service didn't make them rich.
IMO Hillary's dedication is to power and Money.

Public service has rewarded Hillary I cannot say she has done so much for Public service.

Chris0nllyn

The comments are worse than the article.

Anyway, she certainly has a record. If you want a lifelong politician to be President, go for it. Your choice. Considering approval of gov4ernment in general is pretty low, it surprises me that folks are using her lengthy (albeit a bit shaky at times) time in public office as a reason to vote for her.

Then again, this is a group of people who tend to believe the government is the end all be all. That government can fix all the problems (even the ones it creates). So it shouldn't be much of a surprise they believe someone so entrenched in government should be the President.

Last edited:

SamSpade

This person's seriously in the tank already for Hillary - no amount of information is likely to enlighten them.

Oh it's all just a BIG misunderstanding about a couple of emails. Well not really. When it comes to lying to Congress and destroying materials under subpoena - it's actually a crime.

(For some reason, Marines blown to bits 30 years ago - before this schmuck was born, in all likelihood - you and I remember it well. It was not overlooked. It was and still is a big deal. It shapes everything we do in the Middle East. I remember the subsequent shelling of Beirut afterwards. We did not take it lying down).

But bringing up Beirut points to another thing - you can ALWAYS point to SOME other event to deflect attention away from a bona fide crime. Really? Hitler? Final Solution? Well, what about Stalin? The Great Purge?
Doesn't comparing one crime to another make the first one "acceptable"?

It doesn't. Actually, the overall picture is what we knew during the Clinton years and dread returning to them - the return of the outright flagrant corruption of these people.
I'm disgusted as I was then, that these people do things, get away with it, give the flimsiest of responses (Cattle futures? What do you mean, bribe?) and have no regard for us, the common worker.
They say and do the SAME things the people that today, they call racist.

The good news is - millennials - as a whole - are more conservative than the generations preceding them. They may be spoiled and full of themselves - but they also haven't seen much delivered to them from Washington.
They don't trust it the way the Boomers did.

Chris0nllyn

The good news is - millennials - as a whole - are more conservative than the generations preceding them. They may be spoiled and full of themselves - but they also haven't seen much delivered to them from Washington.
They don't trust it the way the Boomers did.

Fiscally conservative, maybe. But certainly socially liberal. Most millennials don't care about gay people being married or marijuana being legal.

Actually, I should say it's "most millennials who are engaged in politics...". Most millennials don't give two ####s about politics, how our govt. works, or voting.

SamSpade

The comments are worse than the article.

Anyway, she certainly has a record. If you want a lifelong politician to be President, go for it. Your choice. Considering approval of gov4ernment in general is pretty low, it surprises me that folks are using her lengthy (albeit a bit shaky at times) time in public office as a reason to vote for her.

Then again, this is a group of people who tend to believe the government is the end all be all. That government can fix all the problems (even the ones it creates). So it shouldn't be much of a surprise they believe someone so entrenched in government should be the President.

Yeah, when I went through the long list - I thought - THIS is it? If I were running for President, I would hope I had a better resume than - say - being married to a governor. Or you know - being an attorney. Making partner. Wow. More qualified than Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln. They ought to be ashamed. (No, really - the twit says, she's more qualified than them, also. Than Obama. Than the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, winning WW2 and all. More qualified).

SamSpade

Fiscally conservative, maybe. But certainly socially liberal. Most millennials don't care about gay people being married or marijuana being legal.

Actually, I should say it's "most millennials who are engaged in politics...". Most millennials don't give two ####s about politics, how our govt. works, or voting.

Well, I'm a boomer, and I could give a crap about gay people getting married. I tend to be a little wary about marijuana being legal, but only because I can't see the wisdom in having even more people addling their brains than there are now. It's not as though we don't have enough people acting stoned all the time.

But socially liberal - sure. Most conservatives I know are this way - only a few I know are otherwise, and it's usually one issue. Most of the veterans my dad served with - something that seems innocuous to you and me such as flag-burning seriously pisses them off. They're about to turn off the NFL if these whiny piss-ants keep kneeling. My mom, it's abortion. Pretty much everything else is ok.

I have experienced what many who are politically savvy don't realize, because they're steeped in political news - most people don't care. They don't. They probably should, but they don't, and it's not a measure of education or intelligence. They're just immune to the idea that government is ever going to solve their problems, and is ever going to do anything but take their money and pat themselves on the back for it. I know the whole gamut of high school dropout to post grads and PhDs who don't care.

Think of it this way - maybe you're a sports fan. Maybe not. I know a few rabid fans who pretty much never watch or read anything else. They make jokes and references to people on ESPN, and make references to news about sports figures - and you smile and pretend you know what they're talking about. And if they realize you don't get it, they look at you like there's no way you CAN'T know about it. But you don't. Because you don't care. You seriously can't NOT know that the commercial where Peyton wants his brother Eli to watch the games on Sunday is supposed to be hysterical. (Well maybe you do - that's a blatant example).

WE care because - it's like a hobby to us. We feed on it. They don't. We insulate ourselves the way that journalist said "how could Bush have won? Everyone I know voted for Kerry".

Hijinx

Well, I'm a boomer, and I could give a crap about gay people getting married. I tend to be a little wary about marijuana being legal, but only because I can't see the wisdom in having even more people addling their brains than there are now. It's not as though we don't have enough people acting stoned all the time.

But socially liberal - sure. Most conservatives I know are this way - only a few I know are otherwise, and it's usually one issue. Most of the veterans my dad served with - something that seems innocuous to you and me such as flag-burning seriously pisses them off. They're about to turn off the NFL if these whiny piss-ants keep kneeling. My mom, it's abortion. Pretty much everything else is ok.

I have experienced what many who are politically savvy don't realize, because they're steeped in political news - most people don't care. They don't. They probably should, but they don't, and it's not a measure of education or intelligence. They're just immune to the idea that government is ever going to solve their problems, and is ever going to do anything but take their money and pat themselves on the back for it. I know the whole gamut of high school dropout to post grads and PhDs who don't care.

Think of it this way - maybe you're a sports fan. Maybe not. I know a few rabid fans who pretty much never watch or read anything else. They make jokes and references to people on ESPN, and make references to news about sports figures - and you smile and pretend you know what they're talking about. And if they realize you don't get it, they look at you like there's no way you CAN'T know about it. But you don't. Because you don't care. You seriously can't NOT know that the commercial where Peyton wants his brother Eli to watch the games on Sunday is supposed to be hysterical. (Well maybe you do - that's a blatant example).

WE care because - it's like a hobby to us. We feed on it. They don't. We insulate ourselves the way that journalist said "how could Bush have won? Everyone I know voted for Kerry".

I am not a historian by any means but I do read.
The United State has had 43 Presidents and Barrack Obama.
None have used the office to gain wealth as have Bill and Hillary Clinton.

They have made million on speeches, and not paid a cent on it. It went to the foundation.
Corporations are limited to what they can bribe a candidate with and call it a donation.
But they can bribe them for millions and call it a speaking fee.

Bill an Hill have sure used that scam a lot.

Oh! They give to Charity. They gave a one million and forty three thousand to charity last year
A million to the Clinton Foundation, and Forty three thousand to a Golf Classic.

None went to Louisiana, and neither did Hillary . Hard to believe someone running for President didn't go down for a photo-op.
maybe she was coughing then.