Mingiz...here is a job for US

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Want it Your Way?

I will also allow one horse & one rider to come up for a ½ day ride. Bring your horse (along with current health papers) and I’ll take you out on a 12 mile loop. Your horse can buddy up to my experienced trail mount & get the exposure it needs to new & sometimes scary things. These rides are only available with two weeks advance notice & limited to one horse/one rider. Price is $100 for a 4 hour ride.

Found this on someones website...whatcha think??

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Want it Your Way?

I will also allow one horse & one rider to come up for a ½ day ride. Bring your horse (along with current health papers) and I’ll take you out on a 12 mile loop. Your horse can buddy up to my experienced trail mount & get the exposure it needs to new & sometimes scary things. These rides are only available with two weeks advance notice & limited to one horse/one rider. Price is $100 for a 4 hour ride.

:howdy: I'll be your first customer! :huggy: but no :wench: at me... you have to promise to take it easy on me... :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
AWW :huggy: THANKS gotta get a new saddle first!
Thinking about doing a barn warming at the new place, BYOH :lmao:

I can bring my own Ho I can bring Mingiz.. :huggy: see ya there..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I can bring my own Ho I can bring Mingiz.. :huggy: see ya there..

:whistle: not gonna touch that one... :lmao: I said BYOH not BYOHO... need to get that clarified.. :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Want it Your Way?

Sounds interesting email me more details

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:whistle: not gonna touch that one... :lmao: I said BYOH not BYOHO... need to get that clarified.. :killingme

Opps forgot your name was on this thread and you would read it..

Can you do a fast one at the lake tomorrow?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

:smack: was that supposed to be directed at mingiz?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:

I hate to but I have to miss this one. Have friends coming over for a cookout at 2pm

Oh I guess I'll be picking up my TWH in a few weeks....The deal is good....