Mingiz

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Pasofever said:
Ya wanna meet us at the Lake? :bubble:
dont know where that is... plus my horse is not good for trails, i mean i can if i want but it is not fun, though the last two time we went on one around r place she walked :jameo: lol
im probably going to oak ridge, we have lots of trails around us, gravel pit, and power lines, but we have no place to do ring work...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Hey its going to be in the 60's Sat and Sun...whatcha wanna do??

Lake sounds good for Sunday. Have to work around the house Sat. Hopefully will have the last of the new fence up.... :yay:

Nanny Pam

Paso is just itching to get out there and show off her thong, isn't she! :lmao:

Every time I look at her AV, I crack up. It's the best!!

:heart: ya, Paso. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Nanny Pam said:

Yeah when you loose alot of weight and look good you gotta show off.. :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Nanny Pam said:

You should see what else she shows off when we ride...... :yikes: :lmao: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
You should see what else she shows off when we ride...... :yikes: :lmao: :huggy:

:rolleyes: when I tell you I am headed behind a tree to pee I dont expect your dumb ass to follow me.. :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
tree?????? How bout trailer in WIDE OPEN SPACES remember I have proof....Getting a new camera with more zoom.....look out..... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
tree?????? How bout trailer in WIDE OPEN SPACES remember I have proof....Getting a new camera with more zoom.....look out..... :lmao:

That was when I told your dumb as to "Keep an eye out for me" not "keep your eye (or camera) on me" :smack:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Don't cha know I'm like that ole cowboy Jack Elam I got 1 eye on you and 1 on something else..... :lmao: I proved it I was ahead of you saw you NOT paying attention and Fat Pony and I scared ya when you seen fat pony stopped in front of Vence, you thought Vence was gonna be bad but he was in on it too..... :razz: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Don't cha know I'm like that ole cowboy Jack Elam I got 1 eye on you and 1 on something else..... :lmao: I proved it I was ahead of you saw you NOT paying attention and Fat Pony and I scared ya when you seen fat pony stopped in front of Vence, you thought Vence was gonna be bad but he was in on it too..... :razz: :lmao:

:conspiracy: