Mini horses

mslcj

I want to thank everyone for their help. An owner of one of the three pit bulls was identified and hopefully the other two will be found as well. Nothing will bring back my girls but the support of the community has been amazing.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I’m sorry for the loss of your pets. They look like adorable little creatures in your pictures.

Louise

My sweet miniature horses, were slaughtered by three pit bulls on Sunday. The little horses were part of our family and we are devastated. Please help us find the owners of the dogs, photos of two of them are attached to this post. As well as photos of the sweet ladies we lost. Please help!! Please share!! Thank you!!
So sorry for your loss. Where did this happen? So sad.

3CATSAILOR

My sweet miniature horses, were slaughtered by three pit bulls on Sunday. The little horses were part of our family and we are devastated. Please help us find the owners of the dogs, photos of two of them are attached to this post. As well as photos of the sweet ladies we lost. Please help!! Please share!! Thank you!!
I hope you called the police.

Louise

We did, the police came and animal control came as well and took the dogs away.
Wow. So you got the dogs? I misunderstood that part. But, then I was wondering why you had pics of the dogs. I get it now. You are trying to find the owners. RIP precious ponies. 😞