Minnesota Gov Is About to Eat His Words on Who Is Really Causing Chaos in the Minneapolis Riots

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah, I could see why Democrats would try and get this white supremacist lie going—but it’s still total garbage (via USA Today) [emphasis mine]:

"There are detractors. There are white supremacists. There are anarchists," Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan said Saturday afternoon.

However, a civil arrest list provided by the public information officer of the St. Paul Police Department shows 12 of the 18 people arrested from Thursday through 6 a.m. Saturday were from Minnesota. Five of them are from St. Paul, three are from Woodbury (part of the Twin Cities metropolitan area), two are from Minneapolis, one is from Mankato and one is from St. Louis Park. Four are from out of state and two did not have cities of residence listed.

[…]

Leggat, the security consultant, said intelligence reports from his colleagues indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance. He said looting is typically done by locals – usually people with no criminal record who just get caught up in the moment.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-minneapolis-riots-just-got-shredded-n2569758

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These dipshits trying to say it's Trump supporters looting and burning - yeah, all those young black people in a Democrat city, of course they're Trump supporters.

"Oh, they're just in disguise to make it look like it's black people doing it!"

:lmao:

I'm guessing Ferguson and Baltimore and the LA riots were all Trump supporters, too.

Which just goes to show you that progs will believe literally anything their cult leaders tell them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Can't wait for MR, Hissy and the TDS crew to come in here explaining that one.

It should be a howl!

:lmao: