Minnesota government.

GregV814

I read Minneapolis is strongly considering abolishing it’s police department!
Okay, first step is the hardest. But then what?
Sayyyyyyy isn’t some Islamic woman in charge of politics in that state??? Omar Obama, Ihan HusseinSotero, something like that???

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Community Police Would not be a bad thing ....... little sheriff's stations everywhere

Deputies that KNOW the People in the neighborhood

but yeah for the big cities it seems like a bit of a fools errand

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do it! I totally think these urban shitholes should dismantle their police depts. Then the criminals can run loose and do as they please without any mean ol' popo bothering them.

Open the prisons, release the criminals on the stipulation they relocate to urban areas with no police department (and they probably would anyway).

Do it!

Hijinx

Do it! I totally think these urban shitholes should dismantle their police depts. Then the criminals can run loose and do as they please without any mean ol' popo bothering them.

Open the prisons, release the criminals on the stipulation they relocate to urban areas with no police department (and they probably would anyway).

Do it!
Democrat cities are more or less running loose now. NY doesn't even require bail.
Others are killing each other like flies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Democrat cities are more or less running loose now. NY doesn't even require bail.
Others are killing each other like flies.

Fine with me. Not my business how they want to run their shithole. Just make it all public so I know not to go there.

Hijinx

Fine with me. Not my business how they want to run their shithole. Just make it all public so I know not to go there.

Most of those cities have some decent people living there just stay as far away From Martin Luther King street, Boulevard or Rd. and you will probably be safe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most of those cities have some decent people living there just stay as far away From Martin Luther King street, Boulevard or Rd. and you will probably be safe.

Nah, decent people don't elect America-hating fascists. I'll be skipping the shitholes.

Hijinx

Nah, decent people don't elect America-hating fascists. I'll be skipping the shitholes.

I consider a lot of St. Mary's County people as decent people and Steny Hoyer gets elected each year.

Sometimes you are just outnumbered.

TPD

the poor dad
I consider a lot of St. Mary's County people as decent people and Steny Hoyer gets elected each year.

Sometimes you are just outnumbered.

But I don’t think the majority of the vote in SMC has gone to Hoyer in recent elections