"Minor-attracted persons"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you ever think you'd see the day when Democrats would try to normalize pedophilia?

I mean, they've tried it in the past - NAMBLA, etc - and been soundly raked over the coals for it, but now it's becoming mainstream in the Democrat Party (which means traditional news and all of social media) and only deplorable troglodytes like me still object to these sick evil predators.

I'm not talking about 15 year old girls and boys - that's bad enough - but young prepubescent children. I'll go to my grave calling these people what they are and happily scream in the face of any disgusting scum who tries to convince me different.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
They’ve been working towards it very hard and very diligently.

The Democratic party is made up of the most evil, subhuman pieces of crap that ever lived.

Grumpy

Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

BOP

Did you ever think you'd see the day when Democrats would try to normalize pedophilia?

I mean, they've tried it in the past - NAMBLA, etc - and been soundly raked over the coals for it, but now it's becoming mainstream in the Democrat Party (which means traditional news and all of social media) and only deplorable troglodytes like me still object to these sick evil predators.

I'm not talking about 15 year old girls and boys - that's bad enough - but young prepubescent children. I'll go to my grave calling these people what they are and happily scream in the face of any disgusting scum who tries to convince me different.
One of, if not the main reason that they hated Trump so badly.

The usual suspects (Newsweek, NPR, and others) will claim that "prosecutions went down under Trump." As though that were the whole story.

What really happened is that as Trump redoubled his efforts to fight human and especially child trafficking, PROSECUTORS increased their efforts to NOT prosecute human traffickers.

The left is unbelievable.

Exhibit A: not a single name from the list of names from Epstein's Island have been made public. Epstein himself (who did not hang himself) is dead, and so far, only Ghislaine Maxwell has been prosecuted for a crime of trafficking children and girls to...exactly no one.

To be sure: the "list" has been released, but no one is really talking about it, because at this point, all there are, are a few vague innuendoes and aspersions.

Believe me, if they could tie any conservative other than the late Bill Richardson* to that list in any susbstantive way, they would in a heartbeat.

*yeah, I know Richardson was a Democrat, but I always saw him as a fairly conservative Democrat, though honestly, I never paid all that much attention to him.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Libs of Tiktok has been posting the actions of these alphabet mafia nutters

And the whole Democrat cabal, including Wikipedia, goes after her like she owes them money. They relentlessly attack her for....sharing social media posts. That's it, that's all she does. These people in their own words in a public venue.

Speaking of which:

Separate testing by the Journal and Laura Edelson, a computer-science professor at Northeastern University, used similar methodology, involving setting up new accounts with ages listed as 13. The accounts then watched Instagram’s curated video stream, known as Reels.

Instagram served a mix of videos that, from the start, included moderately racy content such as women dancing seductively or posing in positions that emphasized their breasts. When the accounts skipped past other clips but watched those racy videos to completion, Reels recommended edgier content.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

BOP

And the whole Democrat cabal, including Wikipedia, goes after her like she owes them money. They relentlessly attack her for....sharing social media posts. That's it, that's all she does. These people in their own words in a public venue.

Speaking of which:

Those people need to be horse-whipped in the public square, then tarred, feathered, and run out of the country. I hear Afghanistan is pedo friendly.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And the whole Democrat cabal, including Wikipedia, goes after her like she owes them money. They relentlessly attack her for....sharing social media posts. That's it, that's all she does.

yeah I was talking to my mother about the culture war yesterday ...

all LoT does is re-post progressives OWN content, essentially broadcasting to a wider audience and she is accused with all the usual buzz words

Misogynist
Racist
Transphobic

They doxed her trying to get her fired, queers showed up at her parents house [ or previous address based on her Real estate License ], to intimidate her

Hessian

Yes,....Yes I did expect this era to emerge. As I recall I and others have previously been condemned for anticipating it. Oh Well,...we are mere observers watching the goal posts in constant motion....getting condemned for calling it out.

Hijinx

The law requires adults to be 21 before they smoke or drink beer.
Maybe there should be a law that no child should have a smart phone until they reach the age of 18.

This would keep them from taking and sending naked pictures of themselves to their friends and to perverts, and it would give them more time for chores instead of constant texting and having their face in the thing all day.

Yeah I know , that looks crazy when you read it, but think about it. Kids today are addicted to a cell phone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes,....Yes I did expect this era to emerge. As I recall I and others have previously been condemned for anticipating it. Oh Well,...we are mere observers watching the goal posts in constant motion....getting condemned for calling it out.

Well I was one of them telling you conspiracy theorist types to take off your tinfoil hat. Let me just extend an apology for that right now.... :flowers:

As someone who is not minor-attracted, I don't get it and it never occurred to me it was so widespread. I mean, I've seen some of the garbage that Hollywood puts out, and I remember well the support for Roman Polanski - "Well it wasn't rape rape..." - but I figured they're all a bunch of mental deficients, ignoring completely how tied into Democrat politics they are.

So in hindsight of course I should have seen it coming. It's just so far outside my norm and the norm of people I know personally that I compartmentalized it. No matter how bad you think Democrats (and some Republicans) are....they're actually worse.

Hijinx

It's not like Hollywood just became this bastion of sick perverts.
It's been going on for years. Does anyone really believe Harvey Weinstein is the only producer in Hollywood who was getting laid by women looking to become stars? How many stars will admit they laid on the couch to get where they are.? Epstein Island? Sure a woman is in prison for hunting young girls to go to the island for sex. Does anyone believe those young girls were virgins when they went there? They knew what the job was going to entail. Yet: Not one man ever prosecuted for going to the island and engaging in sex.