Minority students are less likely to finish college than their white peers. Can that change? October 10, 10:34 am (ET)

GregV814

ummmmm, newsworthy? Make more honkies fail? Racism/ LACK OF DIVERSITY? Lower standards even more? Close predominantly white New England Colleges? Oh, white supremacy!!!

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

There is nothing new about this.
They pass these kids through high school if they are mediocre students, but when they get to college they cannot cut the mustard. It's been going on for years

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The Asian culture holds education in high esteem. Parents demand their kids study and pay attention in class. It shows in the results.

Other US cultures don't value education as much. While there are a few outliers, many struggle to achieve a grade of B or better.

The good news is that the Asians have set the example to follow if you want your kids to achieve scholastic success.

Smokey1

There is nothing new about this.
They pass these kids through high school if they are mediocre students, but when they get to college they cannot cut the mustard. It's been going on for years

Many students entering community college have to take remedial courses to make up for things they should have learned in high school.

UglyBear

The Asian culture holds education in high esteem. Parents demand their kids study and pay attention in class. It shows in the results.

Other US cultures don't value education as much. While there are a few outliers, many struggle to achieve a grade of B or better.

The good news is that the Asians have set the example to follow if you want your kids to achieve scholastic success.
You know who else holds education in high esteem? Jewish people. Let’s not go into historical reasons for that, but it’s a fact.
And an interesting observation from my college years: there’s a definite trend for those two groups to intermarry. Weird but true. It’s like they are trying to create a master race. Paging @LightRoasted :oldman:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You know who else holds education in high esteem? Jewish people. Let’s not go into historical reasons for that, but it’s a fact. And an interesting observation from my college years: there’s a definite trend for those two groups to intermarry. Weird but true. It’s like they are trying to create a master race. Paging @LightRoasted :oldman:
Yup. You are correct. While there are some jews that marry non-jews, they are otherwise highly encouraged to marry only another jew. While they admonish their people to maintain homogeneity amongst themselves, they work to ensure, and promote, others to inter-marry with other races.

Smokey1

If I may ...

Yup. You are correct. While there are some jews that marry non-jews, they are otherwise highly encouraged to marry only another jew. While they admonish their people to maintain homogeneity amongst themselves, they work to ensure, and promote, others to inter-marry with other races.

Very true, look at TV commercials. They are a great example of social engineering.

Hijinx

Well we all should realize how blacks felt years ago when only whites were in commercials and on the news shows.
Today the news shows and commercials are filled with blacks and miscegenation with a few Orientals tossed in.