'Miracle' baby draws Bethlehem crowds

K

Kain99

story.miracle.baby.reut.jpg

BETHLEHEM, West Bank (Reuters) -- A baby born in Bethlehem is drawing crowds by the thousands.

Palestinians in the West Bank town revered by Christians as Jesus' birthplace have been thronging to the adjacent Aida refugee camp for a glimpse of the 11-day-old infant many are calling a "miracle baby."

The boy has gained attention for being born with a large birthmark across his cheek that roughly forms in Arabic letters the name of his uncle, Ala, a Hamas militant killed by Israeli troops after he was suspected of having planned a suicide bombing.

Why Does This Scare me?

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
:confused: is it just my imagination, or does everything scare you? :shrug: [/B]

I'm rubber and you're glue!

All that macho BS is gonna bite you in the cheeks one day my friend! :razz:

J

justhangn

YEP, It’s an act of the all mighty creator…..the child is actually the bastard child of the uncle and the wench……..he is marked to prove this…….get a DNA test!!!!!!!!!

meme

The Smart Hooker
Now I don't know Arabic, but all it looks likes to me is a big blob on the kids face. Is it just me or am I missing something? :shrug: :confused:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by meme
Now I don't know Arabic, but all it looks likes to me is a big blob on the kids face. Is it just me or am I missing something? :shrug: :confused:
Umm... yeah! You don't read Arabic. :roflmao:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Is there a Bethlehem edition of the Weekly World News? :lol:

Remember the Married With Children episode where the sweat stain on Al's T-shirt resembled Elvis?