Miracle Product

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:lol: Okay maybe not, but this is awesome and I thought I'd share. I received One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm in my March Birchbox samples. This stuff is fantastic. It removes stubborn eye make up, it moisturizes, it can be mixed with your mineral makeup for a creamy look...seriously this stuff does it all. And it smells good. And a little itty bitty bit goes a long way. If you have dry skin, this product is totally worth checking out.

I've checked and it's the same price just about everywhere $68, and to me that's uber pricey, but really worth the investment.

One Love's website

Birchbox's website

Let me know when you find a vanishing cream that really works. i have a few people I'd like to use that on..... :whistle:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
The awesome thing about Birchbox is that you review your 5 products a month and you'll have enough points for a discount in no time! I don't order from them unless I can get at least $10 off. Plus their samples usually last well past a month. I used my Avène cleanser and Befine night cream samples daily for almost 2 months before having to repurchase.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
The awesome thing about Birchbox is that you review your 5 products a month and you'll have enough points for a discount in no time! I don't order from them unless I can get at least $10 off. Plus their samples usually last well past a month. I used my Avène cleanser and Befine night cream samples daily for almost 2 months before having to repurchase.

I think my sample of this product will easily last me a few months. You just swipe your finger over the top of it and you have enough to cover your entire face. I just love love love it. I have uber dry skin and this stuff is amazing. I can put it on in the morning and it moisturizes all day long.

Actually my products this month were much better than last month from my POV. I got all kinds of fabulous goodies, including Miss Jessie's Curl stuff (technical name) that really stops frizz. :lol: I got my $10 off already and I'm putting it towards the One Love product. I want to stockpile this stuff. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I think my sample of this product will easily last me a few months. You just swipe your finger over the top of it and you have enough to cover your entire face. I just love love love it. I have uber dry skin and this stuff is amazing. I can put it on in the morning and it moisturizes all day long.

Actually my products this month were much better than last month from my POV. I got all kinds of fabulous goodies, including Miss Jessie's Curl stuff (technical name) that really stops frizz. :lol: I got my $10 off already and I'm putting it towards the One Love product. I want to stockpile this stuff. :lol:
Some months are disappointments, but my last few have been great. In November I received a Mineralogie concealer but promptly forgot about it until a few days ago. It's pretty great! :lol: I love hearing about what other people get, but even though I love my stuff I'm always jealous. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't get the Skin Savior :frown: But I do love Birch Box and look forward to my samples every month!