Mishandling classified documents

Hijinx

The center's staff largely comprises former Obama administration officials, many of whom have left the center to serve in the Biden administration.

I took this from the article. To me it is very informative about a lot of things.
Including who is running this country in his third term.

Reactions: BOP

Clem72

I think they should just go ahead and codify in law that they will never punish executives that "accidentally" misplace classified documents. That way we don't waste time and energy arguing about how guilty these guys are when we all know nothing will come of it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The center's staff largely comprises former Obama administration officials, many of whom have left the center to serve in the Biden administration.

I took this from the article. To me it is very informative about a lot of things.
Including who is running this country in his third term.

I'll say it again even though nobody ever listens to me:

OBAMA IS NOT THE BOSS

He is a tool and all those people who surrounded him and are now surrounding Biden are a gang of thugs employed by the real bosses to keep the tool in line.

Hijinx

I'll say it again even though nobody ever listens to me:

OBAMA IS NOT THE BOSS

He is a tool and all those people who surrounded him and are now surrounding Biden are a gang of thugs employed by the real bosses to keep the tool in line.
I will not argue the point. You may indeed be right.
Let me say this Whoever was running the country when Obama was President they are running it now.
But don't the American people have a right to know who is running our country?
I believe we both agree that Joe Biden isn't in charge.
Say what you or anyone else wants to say about Donald Trump HE WAS IN CHARGE.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's beginning to look more & more like....No.

But think about what might happen if some intrepid journo decided to follow the trail of breadcrumbs and found the bosses at the other end. Would he even make it to print? Even if he did bust it wide open to the public, more than half this country would be like, "Oh, take off your tinfoil hat!" because the bought and paid for mediabots would be rallying to discredit it, and those people always do what the TV tells them.

There would be a handful of us going, "So is anyone going to do something about this?" And the answer would be "no".

Bushy23

10 documents that Biden's lawyers notified DOJ and the National Archive and then handed over VS 325 documents that the DOJ and National Archive had to notify Trump's lawyers about....and then Trump refused to return.

The only similarity is that there were documents involved.

The criminal part of Trump's situation is that he refused to return the documents. Trump's lawyers went so far as to sign official statements claiming the documents weren't in Trump's possession!!