Miss Universe 2018 is...

gemma_rae

A woman!?:confused:

Congratulations Miss Phillipines!:diva:

Mr.Spain did receive a participation trophy in the form of a special segment on how courageous he is for turning into a girl when he was called a girl.

He claims he was bullied, but the end product proves it was just career guidance.:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good. I was worried that Miss Universe would be a man this year. Not that I give a #### about pageants and crap, but it's annoying to have men take over every freaking thing that used to belong to women.

BOP

Good. I was worried that Miss Universe would be a man this year. Not that I give a #### about pageants and crap, but it's annoying to have men take over every freaking thing that used to belong to women.

The Boy Scouts of America were unable for comment.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Gee. Seems like the women did that first. Maybe it's payback.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
A woman!?:confused:

Congratulations Miss Phillipines!:diva:

Mr.Spain did receive a participation trophy in the form of a special segment on how courageous he is for turning into a girl when he was called a girl.

He claims he was bullied, but the end product proves it was just career guidance.:lol:

The Boy Scouts of America were unable for comment.

Gee. Seems like the women did that first. Maybe it's payback.

Excellent point. :yay:

Nominee for best thread of 2018 (or at least, December).

Fantastic in so many ways. Appreciate it, folks. Thank you. :clap: :notworthy

--- End of line (MCP)

BOP

Just because I saw it on FB this morning and thought it was funny.

more than 2 genders.jpg