Miss World America strips title from pro-Trump Miss Michigan after she refused to wear a hijab

Hijinx

Do we really care about a Miss World contest?
Is it misogynist to ask why there isn't a Mister World contest.?

It's a frickin beauty contest run by people who think what they believe matters.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It took you that long to come up with that come back.

How sad for you
No, with you it’s actually easy......you never say anything of substance......ad hominem attacks and MSNBC talking points. You make Chris and Miidnightrider look like geniuses ....
.......and I think Tranny is your bitch

Sapidus

No, with you it’s actually easy......you never say anything of substance......ad hominem attacks and MSNBC talking points. You make Chris and Miidnightrider look like geniuses ....
.......and I think Tranny is your bitch

Says the moron who has yet post anything that has become pages of discussion as have I

Sure.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Says the moron who has yet post anything that has become pages of discussion as have I

Sure.

It is obvious that you are vying for poster child of the Dem Party. I think your percentage in the polls is very high, and I think you will win the nomination, but cannot verify that. The odds be with you. Congrats, in advance, if I am RIGHT. :yahoo:

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Sure.
Yes, your Jussie Somollett thread was the bomb. 462 posts of you defending a black, gay, “b” actor who hired two *******s to beat him up wearing MAGA hats.

Sapidus

Yes, your Jussie Somollett thread was the bomb. 462 posts of you defending a black, gay, “b” actor who hired two ***s to beat him up wearing MAGA hats.

Look you learned how to post something!

That’s a big step from your usual “well so are you”

CPUSA

Bunch of butt hurt snowflakes. Always playing the victim

SamSpade

I don't think she can make the claim it's BECAUSE she wouldn't wear a hijab.
There is no way any liberal organization would compel a Muslim to wear a yarmulke or a cross.

Maybe it contributed, but I can't see that it's just that.

Hijinx

Boy: I saw a mess of Hijabs yesterday. I went up to see the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor.
There were a lot of Muslims there.

Just a word of advice if you plan on going go on the internet and make reservations to view the pedestal.
If you want to go into the statue make reservation to see the crown.

At the Liberty Park site you cannot buy tickets for either---just to go to the grounds.
They do a security check so don't take your gun or a pocket knife.
A hot dog is $3.50 on the boat and a hamburger $13.00 at the food court.
Take water and an umbrella to keep the sun off while waiting in line.
Back packs are allowed but not in the pedestal bit there are lockers there so you can leave them.

Burnthings

Be Specific what is racist about the following:

“Did you know that the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within you own community before blaming others.”

What is WRONG with refusing to wear a Hijab ?
White people also kill more white people, but they are not killed at the same rate by police as black people are so it's a pretty insensitive statement.

No one was making her wear a hijab, she just offered some colored commentary about why people wear them.

MiddleGround

...but they are not killed at the same rate by police as black people ...

Isn't is amazing how LITTLE we hear about that now since the body cams became mandatory? We used to hear about 'innocent' blacks being slaughtered by police every day. Now... nothing. Hmmmm....

MiddleGround

Maybe statistics will break your echo chamber

Funny how the people that do not commit crimes seem to avoid getting police lead poisoning.

Or, are you saying that these people are being hunted by police? With no cause?

Still doesn't change the FACT that less than 15% of the population COMMIT 50%+ of the crime. Thats not convictions or prison statistics. That is who COMMITS the crimes. As in... actually does the bad things.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
White people also kill more white people, but they are not killed at the same rate by police as black people are so it's a pretty insensitive statement.

No one was making her wear a hijab, she just offered some colored commentary about why people wear them.
So that makes it OK......genius