Missing Black Female Coonhound

~Gunslinger

My 1 yr old black female coonhound got loose yesterday and is doing what hounds do...and hasn't been seen since

she is missing in the sandgates area of mechanicsville...overall black with bluetick chest...1 white paw...blue collar...answers to "Hunter"

if seen please call 301 373 6295

we miss her

thank you

BlackSheep

~Gunslinger said:
My 1 yr old black female coonhound got loose yesterday and is doing what hounds do...and hasn't been seen since

she is missing in the sandgates area of mechanicsville...overall black with bluetick chest...1 white paw...blue collar...answers to "Hunter"

Can you post a picture??
Is she home yet?

~Gunslinger

Not yet...

I left a voice message on the Tri-County Animal Shelter website...all yesterday...when I went to run errands etc...we were saying...she'll be on the Poech when we get back...but so far..no

BlackSheep

Wishing you a safe return home for your gal!
I know what the waits like-my "gal" opened the gate 1 day and took off for a herd of deer. She came back 24 hrs later, several pounds lighter and a whole lot wearier! Keep the light on. :huggy:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Good luck! I hope she comes home soon. :frown: My hound used to take off for a while also, sniffing out all kinds of stuff.

~Gunslinger

Well...it never rains...it pours...

I've just found out I have to leave town due to a death in the family...IF anybody finds her please call 1 410 379 0690....I'll be happy to reimburse you for the charge

~Gunslinger

SHE WAS FOUND!

she was around the corner....spent the night on a ladies deck...who only had dry cat food to feed her...which she was only too happy to eat....

MY Boss saw a sign they had put on the stop sign..."Found: Black Dog" and the Phone number...thank you all for the nice comments...she has a little cut on one pad...was pretty muddy...but safe and back home

R

remaxrealtor

I have a Bluetick and I know how they wander.....I'm SO glad she's home safe and sound!