Missing cruise ship passenger

rack'm

Jaded
RoseRed said:
Has anyone warned Chasey and Day?

:shrug: Day is the only one to have something to worry about........

Most times, they never find the person.......ocean is too large and too many predators to eat them.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
A man went missing on a cruise ship last year right before our wedding and subsequent honeymoon. He and his new wife were on their honeymoon, and there was speculation that she pushed him overboard. As we were discussing our upcoming cruise with our wedding guests, D's crazy mom mentioned the disappearance with a warning tone in her voice. :ohwell:

rack'm

Jaded
Nickel said:
A man went missing on a cruise ship last year right before our wedding and subsequent honeymoon. As we were discussing our upcoming cruise with our wedding guests, D's crazy mom mentioned the disappearance with a warning tone in her voice. :ohwell:

You should have asked her to join ya...:biggrin:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Nickel said:
A man went missing on a cruise ship last year right before our wedding and subsequent honeymoon. He and his new wife were on their honeymoon, and there was speculation that she pushed him overboard. As we were discussing our upcoming cruise with our wedding guests, D's crazy mom mentioned the disappearance with a warning tone in her voice. :ohwell:
I heard about that incident. Allegedly the girl had ties w/ the Russian mob and old Ivan owed a little cash, so Svetlana offs Ivan. I think it was on People or Weekly World News or sumthin.

SamSpade

When I was on my cruise, I was far too terrified to EVER linger near the rail unless we were in port. It's scary to look out on the ocean at night - no lights, no moon, and you can barely see a thing - and know, if you fell overboard, no one would ever find you again. It's a LITTLE scary during the day, but I have to suspect that SOMEONE would see you fall. At night, it might as well be a black hole. If I wanted to see the ocean, I'd go to the top deck and look out - no way was I going to the walkway around the ship.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Did God give us gills?

No.

Did he give us iceburgs?

Yes.

Did he gives us diebetes?

Yes.

Did he give us hotels that sit still?

Yes.

Can you play 18 on a crusie ship?

No.

Therefore, what have we learned today, children?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That...

Elle said:
Actually, most of the newer ships do have mini-golf on board:lol:

...does NOT count. Nor do video simulators.

18 holes. at least 6,000 yards. Preferably par 72. Not too many water holes and I'm in.

SamSpade

Larry Gude said:
...does NOT count. Nor do video simulators.

18 holes. at least 6,000 yards. Preferably par 72. Not too many water holes and I'm in.

RC's latest - the world's biggest cruise liner, Freedom of the Seas - has a rock wall - *surfing* - and believe it or not, an ICE RINK.

Cruise ships ARE fun, and worth the price of admission. Heck, to me it's worth it just for the food alone.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's why...

SamSpade said:
RC's latest - the world's biggest cruise liner, Freedom of the Seas - has a rock wall - *surfing* - and believe it or not, an ICE RINK.

Cruise ships ARE fun, and worth the price of admission. Heck, to me it's worth it just for the food alone.

...God gave us diebetes.

Cruise ships kill.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
SamSpade said:
When I was on my cruise, I was far too terrified to EVER linger near the rail unless we were in port. It's scary to look out on the ocean at night - no lights, no moon, and you can barely see a thing - and know, if you fell overboard, no one would ever find you again. It's a LITTLE scary during the day, but I have to suspect that SOMEONE would see you fall. At night, it might as well be a black hole. If I wanted to see the ocean, I'd go to the top deck and look out - no way was I going to the walkway around the ship.

I used to have to go outside on a fairly frequent basis at night with no topside lighting (being a warship and all that jazz we burned navigation lights only, and sometimes not even that). Got a few bumps and bruises and made (literally) painfully slow progress from point A to point B until I got used to it and knew the ship's topsides from memory. That experience taught me to have a HUGE amount of respect for folks who do flight deck operations on carriers at night.