Missing Dog from St. Inigoes / Villa Road

jdadkins

Our dog is part of our family and he is gone. If you or someone you know has our family member please bring him home. He is a wonderful dog and we want him back. Someone must have picked him up from St. Inigoes Road / Villa Road area today (Jan 23, 2012) / the front gate to Webster Field. He didn't have a collar on and is very friendly with people - not typically with other animals. I urge you - since Thanksgiving we have had a lot of items stolen from our home but we can't live without our dog. Please bring him home. Our dog is missing... We love him, miss him and need him back. Please call 301-481-5300 if you have any information about my dog or if you have seen him.

Attachments

• ninja3.jpg
    ninja3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 131
  • ninja1.jpg
    ninja1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 111
  • ninja2.jpg
    ninja2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 111

twobit

You might want to give the gate guards a pic of your dog along with your phone number, in case he makes his way over to the gate. I hope you get him back.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
let's hope they put a collar on and maybe not let him run freely, so glad he is home :)

If I had been the person that found her dog, then read her ad practically accusing someone of stealing it, I may have just kept the dog. She's lucky she got it back.