Missing dog?

mitzi

I'm posting here so it's not buried under Pets and Animals and more chance of being seen. This afternoon I saw a beautiful black lab with a red bandana picked up by Animal Control in Leonardtown close to the firehouse. I'm hoping possibly the owner may see this. Obviously the dog is well cared for and must have gotten loose and somebody called on it running around.

mitzi

I hope so too. I only got a glimpse of him running by my window and he was so pretty. Question, does a deputy usually accompany animal control?

I hope so too. I only got a glimpse of him running by my window and he was so pretty. Question, does a deputy usually accompany animal control?
It makes sense to me since they are trying to obtain a dog on the loose. Two corralling the pup would make it easier than one.

mitzi

It makes sense to me since they are trying to obtain a dog on the loose. Two corralling the pup would make it easier than one.

Yes, that makes sense. One went one way and the other another way, going around houses that don't have fences. They were behind me and the dog bolted past my place but right to the Animal Control van.

ginwoman

I'm posting here so it's not buried under Pets and Animals and more chance of being seen. This afternoon I saw a beautiful black lab with a red bandana picked up by Animal Control in Leonardtown close to the firehouse. I'm hoping possibly the owner may see this. Obviously the dog is well cared for and must have gotten loose and somebody called on it running around.
It is good that you posted it where you did. It used to be that wherever you started a new thread it would show up on here first so EVERYONE could see it....don't know why that changed. It was a good feature.