Missing GSD mix in Huntingtown area!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone seen a mix GSD running around the Huntingtown area maybe around the Plum Point Rd area. Please keep an eye out.. He is a very nice dog, maybe around 3 yo and will answer to the name of Tux. He has not shown up at the shelter yet and disappeared on Mon Oct 5.

C

CalvertNewbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone seen a mix GSD running around the Huntingtown area maybe around the Plum Point Rd area. Please keep an eye out.. He is a very nice dog, maybe around 3 yo and will answer to the name of Tux. He has not shown up at the shelter yet and disappeared on Mon Oct 5.

No, but we'll keep an eye out for Tux. We live off of Plum Point Rd and hubby drives down there to/from work every day. There are a few farms around and lots of woods, so he could be hiding.

Do you have a pic to post? Hope he's found soon! :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
No, but we'll keep an eye out for Tux. We live off of Plum Point Rd and hubby drives down there to/from work every day. There are a few farms around and lots of woods, so he could be hiding.

Do you have a pic to post? Hope he's found soon! :huggy:

Sorry, no pix. This pup belongs to someone else.

tes218

Not sure if he's been found yet but I saw this link on Tri-County strays:

Animal Details