missing idaho girl found alive

C

canuk woman

one of the two missing kids that were kidnapped after their mother,her boyfriend, and 13 year old brother were murdered, has been found alive. She was seen eating at a denny's resturaunt at 2am eastern time with her alleged kidnapper when a couple of waitresses recognized 8-year-old shasta groene. the waitresses were looking for a catologue seeing if that child was familiar. The waitresses also did their duties asking if groene would like to draw a picture (apparently when groene said yes she wasn't looking at the waitresses she was looking at her kidnapper). The waitresses later called the cops (and were also taking their time getting her milkshake nice job guys) when to police came the cops questioned shasta seperatly to make sure it was the right person. it was. Then she broke down saying "I want to see my daddy, I want to go home". There is no word yet on where her 9 year old Dylan is or if he is alive.

AndyMarquisLIVE

News Confrence at 2pm

They'll have a news confrence at 2pm with an update on the missingf boy, Dylan. Live coverage can be seen on MSNBC with "updates every 15 minutes" although I have only seen 1 update since their special report signed off.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Idaho girl missing since mid-May found alive

Sex offender under arrest in case; brother’s whereabouts unknown

The Associated Press
Updated: 1:01 p.m. ET July 2, 2005

COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho - An 8-year-old girl who disappeared with her brother six weeks ago from a home where family members were bludgeoned to death was found Saturday at a Denny’s restaurant in the same town. | MORE >>

Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Duncan had an outstanding warrant for failing to register as a high-risk sex offender and had a history of rape, Wolfinger said. He was facing charges of molesting a 6-year-old boy in Minnesota last year but was released on bail in April.
:burning: This is exactly why criminals who commit acts of violence of ANY kind should NEVER be released back into society!

I'm so glad they found the little girl, but I hope they're wrong about the little boy and that he's found alive. :frown:

C

canuk woman

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
They'll have a news confrence at 2pm with an update on the missingf boy, Dylan. Live coverage can be seen on MSNBC with "updates every 15 minutes" although I have only seen 1 update since their special report signed off.

i've been paying attention to cnn to get all this while i was supposed to be watching "Live 8" man it was boring

C

canuk woman

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Sex offender under arrest in case; brother’s whereabouts unknown

The Associated Press
Updated: 1:01 p.m. ET July 2, 2005

COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho - An 8-year-old girl who disappeared with her brother six weeks ago from a home where family members were bludgeoned to death was found Saturday at a Denny’s restaurant in the same town. | MORE >>

i'm glad she's alive i was shocked when i found out (well there have been alot of miracles and bad news this year but heck if we're lucky natalee holloway could be found alive too but what are the chances?)

C

canuk woman

crabcake said:
:burning: This is exactly why criminals who commit acts of violence of ANY kind should NEVER be released back into society!

I'm so glad they found the little girl, but I hope they're wrong about the little boy and that he's found alive. :frown:

i hope he's found alive too i hope she knows what happened to him i heard that she said "He's in heaven" I hope she meant her other brother who was killed

Long road ahead for 8-year-old Idaho survivor

When she leaves a hospital, Shasta will benefit from a large extended family on both her mother's and father's side, who have clustered around her now.

"This is all so incomprehensible," said Steve Groene, who had a new tattoo on his arm saying "In Loving Memory Slade Vincent 13" in honor of son Slade, 13, who was killed at the rural home near here where Shasta lived with her mother, two of her brothers and her mother's boyfriend. "It will take quite a lot of time for us to even realize what happened here."

C

canuk woman

RoseRed said:
Why do you follow the US News so closely?

Shouldn't you be outraged by the release of this woman since she is a fellow Canduhdian?

oh you mean karla? why should i care i was only 3 when she was sent to jail

C

canuk woman

kwillia said:
Body found in Montana ‘positively identified’ as 9-year-old Dylan Groene

“According to the FBI lab in Quantico, Va., the remains have been positively identified as Dylan Groene,” said Kootenai County Sheriff's Capt. Ben Wolfinger. “Investigators continue to follow other leads.”

aw bummer i was hoping he'd be found alive that poor girl now she doesn't have a mother and only one brother now (i think because i saw an interview on "Nancy Grace" which looks like their older brother who apparently wasn't in the house when the massacre happened)

C

canuk woman

kwillia said:
Long road ahead for 8-year-old Idaho survivor

When she leaves a hospital, Shasta will benefit from a large extended family on both her mother's and father's side, who have clustered around her now.

"This is all so incomprehensible," said Steve Groene, who had a new tattoo on his arm saying "In Loving Memory Slade Vincent 13" in honor of son Slade, 13, who was killed at the rural home near here where Shasta lived with her mother, two of her brothers and her mother's boyfriend. "It will take quite a lot of time for us to even realize what happened here."

this is just a sad time for the poor girl