MISSING KITTEN! Callaway Area

frbdnrose

My grand-daughters cat went missing sometime overnight/early morning. We have had a few dogs showing up lately, and I pray that they are not the reason our little kitten is now missing!

Elizabelle is missing from the Callaway, Cox's Run area. She is a small white and gray kitten, and has been spayed. If anyone has seen her, please PM me, you will make one little 5 yr old little girl vey happy to get her kitty back!!

mamatutu

mama to two
That is not her... HOWEVER.... :yahoo: We did get her back!!! Safe and sound! Thanks to everyone who helped!! My grand-daughter is one happy kitty mommy again!

Hope all the lost kitty's find their way home soon!!

How did you get her back? That is so wonderful! Please tell the story.

frbdnrose

How did you get her back? That is so wonderful! Please tell the story.

After posting about the dogs running around in my yard, and the issues I was having with them... the owners of the dogs showed up searching for them. I told them I was afraid their dogs may have had our kitten as a "Scooby Snack".... Turns out my daughter knows the dog owner, who later that evening sent her a link to a found kitten posting... pics were exchanged... I went to verify in the morning.... and we had a happy reunion! I am so grateful she was so well taken care of!!

mamatutu

mama to two
After posting about the dogs running around in my yard, and the issues I was having with them... the owners of the dogs showed up searching for them. I told them I was afraid their dogs may have had our kitten as a "Scooby Snack".... Turns out my daughter knows the dog owner, who later that evening sent her a link to a found kitten posting... pics were exchanged... I went to verify in the morning.... and we had a happy reunion! I am so grateful she was so well taken care of!!

That is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Things don't always turn out so well, and I am sure you are sharing in your granddaughter's joy. Awesome! :smile: