Missing Mice

B

Bruzilla

I was watching Fox & Friends this morning and they were talking about this situation, and E.D. was talking about the potential terrorism aspect of these mice falling into the wrong hands, and Steve Doocy asked some talking head physician, in a serious tone, "Do you think that the Department of Homeland Security should deploy a team of specially trained cats to the area to hunt down these mice?" It was sooooo funny!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Bruzilla said:
I was watching Fox & Friends this morning and they were talking about this situation, and E.D. was talking about the potential terrorism aspect of these mice falling into the wrong hands, and Steve Doocy asked some talking head physician, in a serious tone, "Do you think that the Department of Homeland Security should deploy a team of specially trained cats to the area to hunt down these mice?" It was sooooo funny!

What's to funny about that? There are several "survivor" or "evacuee" cats from New Orleans looking for work. Sounds like a fit to me.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
AK-74me said:
mouse to cat, cat to human, is that scenario that far fetched?
Pretty mcuh.. not many cross-species diseases out there.. Unless of course you are talking about EATING the cat.. then all bets are off!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Did any and all fleas that might have tasted these mice die too? That is after all the major means of spreading this disease.