Missing Woman - Mechanicsville

Danzig

UPDATE: SMNEWSNET has learned that the car belonging to the missing woman was located at Laurel Grove Park.

At this time Laurel Grove Park and that area of the Three Notch Trail will be closed until further notice due to Police Activity in the area.

R

rhenderson

Her body was located on/near the trail. No work on cause of death.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Doesn't mean the rumors aren't true. None of our local news sources would publish based on rumor. They would wait until the official news release from the police.

But I would never accept Facebook as an authoritative source for intelligence either. Thus, the absence of an authoritative update makes FB, Twitter, My-Best-Girlfriend rumors meaningless at this point.

But I would never accept Facebook as an authoritative source for intelligence either. Thus, the absence of an authoritative update makes FB, Twitter, My-Best-Girlfriend rumors meaningless at this point.
That's what I said... the absence of a formal release from the police makes it all just rumor.... that's why you aren't seeing it in the news yet, but it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Freefaller

So Sad

That's what I said... the absence of a formal release from the police makes it all just rumor.... that's why you aren't seeing it in the news yet, but it doesn't mean it isn't true.

It's true. BCI is out working a homicide!

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
It's true. BCI is out working a homicide!

:frown: She looks/sounds like such a sweet person. Wondering if she was specifically targeted or if she was a random victim, I guess time will tell. Certainly makes me uneasy about walking any wooded park trails alone.