mistletoe

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have it in the tree in my front yard, but it is so high up, there is no way to reach it. So, if ya want to kiss under the mistletoe, ya have to do it under my tree. :kiss:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RoseRed
I have it in the tree in my front yard, but it is so high up, there is no way to reach it. So, if ya want to kiss under the mistletoe, ya have to do it under my tree. :kiss:

Woohooo, ok, after I turn left at the light and go past the bar, then what??

:wink:

BTW, we always use a shotgun to get mistletoe down. :smile:

J

justhangn

That's an option, but we'd have to get one from the farm.

Depending on rather you are in a development or not, that cops may have a problem with it. :lol:

:howdy: I got some to use.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not in a development, but very close to the road. I should have had the shotgun the other day, there was about 6-7 of those NASTY turkey vultures in the tree in the side yard. YUCK!!! The dog barked them away. Good doggie :biggrin:

J

justhangn

there was about 6-7 of those NASTY turkey vultures in the tree in the side yard. YUCK!!! The dog barked them away. Good doggie :biggrin:

I hate those things too. One shot from the magnum usually keeps them away for good. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jetmonkey
I love my turkey buzzards! Where I live there is a flock that looks to be over 100 strong. One morning I thought I had an animal in my attic but it was just them stomping around on the roof. I love it when the spread their wings to catch the sun, looks like they should be on the fender of Hitler's staff car.
You're a goof :silly:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: mistletoe

Originally posted by watercolor23
Good grief...you might want to invest in stock with 'Chapstick' too! :lol:

That is what I was thinking! He/She must have one heck of a loving wife/husband!

red

no luck. thanks, anyway. i thought if i spread it around enough, i might catch mr right. hell, at this point, i might even consider mr wrong.

seriously, i wanted to make something.