Mistress Phoenix...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
An hour of open door time this morning.

Anita was reading in bed in Fort Fenix and I was downstairs fixing breakfast.

Missy and the boys had no points of contention.
They even came downstairs to watch the birds in the front bushes out their favorite window.
I came out of the kitchen to check on things, caught a glimpse of a bushy tail turning the corner back upstairs.

Getting close. Only hiss was Cooper at Anita when she startled him.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
After I typed the above, was busy making supper for me and the Mrs.

I went upstairs about 1/2 hour ago, and found I had left open both Teia's Gate and the door to Fort Fenix.
The baby gate, which Cooper cannot vault, was across the hall.

Cameras showed Missy had a good walkabout.
Buff visited a couple times with no contention.

When I took down the baby gate to give Cooper a chance, he did visit her, but this time did not try and chase her.
There was a little hissing from her, but no growling. This went on about 15 minutes.

I heard no noises from upstairs during the unchaperoned access.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
During this morning's walkabout, Phoenix was atop my bureau investigating her favorite box of the envelopes my wife's medicines come in from the VA. She was up there quite a while and Buff decided to climb the scratching post and sit there watching her.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yesterday afternoon, Phoenix was really feeling her oats, tried chasing Buff and Cooper out of Fort Fenix at the same time. When she got them herded together, I think she realized just how much bigger they are than her. She is 7 lb, Buff is 15 and Cooper a touch over 18.

She then retreated to her hidey spot in the closet after a final hiss/growl.

Cooper left on his own. Buff needed a little encouraging.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Missy was feeling her oats again earlier today.
She charged Buff and as she lifted her left paw to bop him, he scooped his right paw under her chest and flipped her on her side.
She was a bit surprised and backed under the bed.
He did not press any attack, just kind of looked at her with a Nana-Nana-BooBoo expression on his face.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Had a couple hours of open door this morning, and started again about 2 PM after I got some yard work done.
Buff is asleep under the blanket on the bed in Fort Fenix. Cooper is asleep under there. Phoenix seems very comfy atop my chest of drawers in the people bedroom. Zero sounds of contention.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
About 8 hours yesterday, including a few late evening to about 1 AM this morning.
I slept in til Noon, but doors are open and no activity on kitty cams.
Phoenix is asleep atop my chest of drawers. Buff is on the sill of the picture window over the tub in the master bath.
Cooper is asleep in his kitty bush in the tech library.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Almost 10 1/2 hours later, doors still opened and only incident was Phoenix seeing Cooper under the bed in Fort Fenix. She hissed and back tracked to her "high castle."

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Distracted the boys with a treat in the crows nest. Teia's Gate is closed.

Open door time today was a little over 11 hours, with only 1 minor confrontation.

Last I saw Missy, she was standing on the rim of the big tub in the master bath licking one of the plastic envelopes in which Anita receives her meds from the VA.

Hopefully she will wander back into Fort Fenix as it is almost people sleepy time. If not, she is finally interested in the red laser bug.