Mistymare ???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I can't remember if that was your username, but it was nice meeting you today. Did you get your paper done? :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I saw her on here! She just didn't respond. She is a quiet one I guess and doesn't want anyone to know that she talked to me. I can't blame her. We should just give her some green to help her with the red she will get from the mere mention of her name by me. I am sorry Mistymare! Hopefully you finished your paper. :huggy:

devinej

hehehe well maybe she stopped procrastinating and got to writing her paper. i wrote to her in an email to stop checking her email. we are going to find a corn maze for fun to celebrate the finishing of our papers!

Yep, it sure was meeee! I was a pleasure talking with you as well. Well Sadie, since u and devinej are the only ones on this forum I know from face to face, the idea of red marks doesn't scare me one bit. LOL.

I am still pluggin' away on this stupid, stupid paper. UGHHHH. It will be over soon.

Sorry, it was a pleasure. I've got paper on the brain and I just can't type.
I'm still learning this forum stuff so if I missed seeing someone online, it cuz I just don't know how to do it in the first place. You notice there are no cute photos or icons for my name, no spiffy user profile. I am so lame when it comes to things like that.

It's raining everybody!!! Yahoo.

Toodles.

W

WhoCares

mistymare said:
Sorry, it was a pleasure. I've got paper on the brain and I just can't type.
I'm still learning this forum stuff so if I missed seeing someone online, it cuz I just don't know how to do it in the first place. You notice there are no cute photos or icons for my name, no spiffy user profile. I am so lame when it comes to things like that.

It's raining everybody!!! Yahoo.

Toodles.

My paper writing days are over for the moment. I start grad school in December/January. I just graduated with a BS degree in May.

Grad school papers are a pain - omg a horrible pain. Good luck in school, where are u going and what will u be majoring in? Devinej and I are working toward a degree in equine assisted psychotherapy. I like the program but sometimes the papers are a real drag.

W

WhoCares

mistymare said:
Grad school papers are a pain - omg a horrible pain. Good luck in school, where are u going and what will u be majoring in? Devinej and I are working toward a degree in equine assisted psychotherapy. I like the program but sometimes the papers are a real drag.

I will be getting a Master's in Project Management